Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: MUST WATCH video of Rocky Mountain Rainbow... Greatest throw in NFL history?

I agree about the Dolphins-Chargers game. Unfortunately, I was a die-hard Dolphins fan at the time - that game STILL hurts when I see replays of it....

Re: MUST WATCH video of Rocky Mountain Rainbow... Greatest throw in NFL history?

Quote Originally Posted by Roland of Gilead View Post
    Yep that game had everything. Always within 7 points, big offensive plays, big defensive plays, big special teams plays. Plus it was cold. I could go on and on, that game just felt different starting with the long TD to Torrey.
    It really was amazing.

Also consider that three of the best players in NFL history were playing in it.
    It was also part of a superbowl run.
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold

When sifting through fan reactions, I saw this one. Pretty tame but this guys wife's reaction at :22 is freaking hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_21x0bLYh0
    Last edited by MD Boy; 02-12-2013 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Changed Link

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MD Boy View Post
    When sifting through fan reactions, I saw this one. Pretty tame but this guys wife's reaction at :22 is freaking hilarious.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=3_21x...%3D3_21x0bLYh0
    I can't watch the video, but last night I also went looking for videos. Let me guess, his wife is curled up on a couch and he puts the camera on her and she's like "WTF? WHAT'S THAT CAMERA DOING ON ME, MY HAIR ISN'T EVEN DONE."

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    I can't watch the video, but last night I also went looking for videos. Let me guess, his wife is curled up on a couch and he puts the camera on her and she's like "WTF? WHAT'S THAT CAMERA DOING ON ME, MY HAIR ISN'T EVEN DONE."
    HAHA!!! Yeah, man. That's the one. Now THAT is a natural/real reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleguy View Post
    They were screaming like they were just told their mother died. You are right, I also get disturbed at how emotionally and financially invested adults get in sports teams. I wouldn't be surprised if there were some kid's college funds dropped in New Orleans last week. I love the Ravens, but life is about priorities and understanding what's really important.
    *sheepishly raises hand*

OK, I didn't touch the kids' college funds, but I blew about a third of my "new car savings" on the Super Bowl trip. Worth every penny, BTW! And, hey, I took my 13-year-old son with me, giving him a memory he'll hopefully cherish forever. Well worth driving my '02 Pontiac a few more years!

And I can't imagine filming my child having a meltdown like that... and then posting it for the whole world to see! WTF?!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BMann View Post
    *sheepishly raises hand*

OK, I didn't touch the kids' college funds, but I blew about a third of my "new car savings" on the Super Bowl trip. Worth every penny, BTW! And, hey, I took my 13-year-old son with me, giving him a memory he'll hopefully cherish forever. Well worth driving my '02 Pontiac a few more years!

And I can't imagine filming my child having a meltdown like that... and then posting it for the whole world to see! WTF?!
    Haha. I think he means by BETTING the money. Of course, if you had bet their college funds on the Ravens this past season, then you'd be able to pay for grad school, too. :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BMann View Post
    *sheepishly raises hand*

The only thing I'd be embarrassed about in this story is back in 2002 I bought a Pontiac ;)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    Haha. I think he means by BETTING the money. Of course, if you had bet their college funds on the Ravens this past season, then you'd be able to pay for grad school, too. :)
    No, I meant spending it on the trip, tickets, hotel, etc. I'm also not referring to everyone that went. I know there are some people on this board that went. I've met a couple of them, and I'm quite certain it was no financial hardship for them at all. I'm talking about the guy with a wife and 2 kids that makes 50k/year, spends 3k a year on season tickets, another 1k on parking, concessions, gear, and then 10k on a Superbowl trip.