Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    Hmmmm.

But you will close the thread by saying..
    Exactly. Trolling is against the forum rules.

Like I said, its never about opinion and everything to do with the rules of the forum.

Blog Entries

Re: Whatever happened to Ngata Nother Suggs?

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Was rharris banned? In fairness he called it from the start...
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I think he was banned. but yeah he was dead on with Cam.
    Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    He wasn't to far wrong, called it exactly like it was at the time. Since when is a differing opinion worth being banned?

He was more correct than any other person on this board..
    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    He was. I don't get it either. I would have liked to seen his reaction to Cam getting fired. That would have been classic.
    Maybe his family tree included Cassandra some branches down--who could predict the future but was cursed by the gods to never be believed.

But that's not quite the case. Most of us agreed that Cam was a major reason for the offense's woes. It was rharris' extremism & obsession that annoyed the crap out of me (& I speak only for myself here): Extremism, per his willingness (right there in his sig) to throw an entire season away in order to be rid of Cam. Obsession, in that whenever he started or showed up in a thread his all-consuming interest was to bash Cam, & he would twist the discussion around any which way he could to that end. (After I relegated him to Ignoratory I'd occasionally see he'd posted in a thread that had fook-all to do with Cameron & have a peek [NB--a nice feature Sunspot lacked, thanky kindly Tony] for no better reason than wondering how in the hell he was going to get there. He never disappointed--or should I say, he always disappointed.)

Then again, he wasn't banned for annoying the multitudes with his posts. (I know at least one other poster here who'd be long gone were that the policy ;).) Presumably there were other reasons. I'm guessing he took some of the criticism personally & responded in kind...but how would I know? As HR notes, unless you report an abusive post you have little chance of ever seeing it.

I think of those stories about how people with brain tumors can change personality completely due to a brain tumor & then change right back when the tumor's taken out, & I wonder what sort of poster rharris would be with the overhead Cam unbolted from his transmission...

a thread about sunspot and bobby jr or travismoon aren't mentioned = amazing

Blog Entries

I was wondering.....Where is John Galt?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by helloharv View Post
    a thread about sunspot and bobby jr or travismoon aren't mentioned = amazing
    that was for a reason!!!!

Not mooon!

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

I tried having a conversation with Moon once out of curiosity. I got the feeling he didn't have both oars in the water.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I tried having a conversation with Moon once out of curiosity. I got the feeling he didn't have both oars in the water.
    Travis Moon is synonymous with what's wrong with this world.

I actually met Travis in person at a Bowie game and then Dinner --- very nice/down to earth/funny guy . But the way he acted on the boards was so crazy it was like it wasn't the same person.

Quote Originally Posted by kelsey59 View Post

Locker room combo - My sister found him posting on the Washington post. Check the comments section - he still as annoying as always.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...rket/#comments
    Yea "18-87-44-29" could really get under a Ravens fan skin with his love of the Indy Irsay's.

Saint Finbarr was another NY fan cut from the same cloth as Locker Combo. Steve Mario was a hoot! And not to mention Room 222:grbac:.

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    bubba--
    Steve Mario. Find out where the opposing team's hotel is, head down late night, blow whistles and make noise so they get very little rest, Ravens win the next day....

BRILLIANT!!! ;)
    Haha that was the best. Wasn't that before a home Steelers or Colts game? I think he may have had some issues outside of Internet posts but he was always a riot in my book.

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

IMO, bobby jr. was as stupid in "real" life as he was on Sunspot. A true cranial-rectal inversion!

You had to love the Steeler fans posing as Ravens fans and continually insisting that they really were Ravens fans even though it was plainly obvious what they were.

Not really sure what the mentality is there, but.........:insane:
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap