Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 131415
    The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Re: Whatever happened to Ngata Nother Suggs?

I've burned more than a few brain cells during my "relocation" from the mean streets of Ellicott City to the Greater Metropolitan Hickory area, but IIRC, SteelFaninBaltimore was a follow-on name for an esteemed poster who was (is, I hope still) married to a lady Ravens fan, and who participated and won the BaltimoreRon Pool some years back. SFIB was always the gentleman and collegial football fan and guest on SunSpot.

Blog Entries

What separated him from DKBlue and Crp4life, was that he didn't just show up for Steeler related threads to defend the Steelers or condescendingly downplay the Ravens. He was kind of like Cincy Cat. He realized that he was on a Ravens board, he showed respect, but rooted for his team when game day arrived.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    What separated him from DKBlue and Crp4life, was that he didn't just show up for Steeler related threads to defend the Steelers or condescendingly downplay the Ravens.
    I really didn't have much of a problem with DkBlue, but I definitely agree with you about CPR. He would try and come across as reasonable, level-headed poster, but there was just something to it, a level of condescension about him - much like many Steeler fans - that made his "good guy-ness" to be a bit too disingenuous for my tastes.
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Blog Entries

Blue was ok he actually PM me a long time ago talking about his son playing college ball in florida because i used to play for FUI, hes a decent guy i think..cpr4life was an utter douche the way he would talk had an underlying tone that he and his team were better than all 31 teams in the league he would talk down to folks quiet a bit but in a "respectful" manner

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    Toon face!!!!!!!!! Toon face!!! Toon face was my favorite poster ever. Omg. It was so stupid he/she/it got banned.

And GENE. I also loved CabbagePatches and The Humane Train.
    I agree, some considered annoying, I thought Toon was creative and fun as heck to read!