Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 LastLast
  1. Re: Whatever happened to Ngata Nother Suggs?

Quote Originally Posted by mindless lemming View Post
    I felt a disturbance in the force, and lo and behold, it was this thread and the mention of Old19Fan.
    Speaking of disturbed ... oh hi ML!

I recall when Old actually went to the offices of the Sun to protest his banning from the boards lol.
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Re: Whatever happened to Ngata Nother Suggs?

I actually miss the good ole days of Sunspot ! It felt like a big family for about 5 -7 years --- (a dysfunctional family but a family)

I would laugh and get frustrated every day but at least it was interesting --- of course it all went downhill towards the end and now the pay to post has left the place without many posters.

Now don't get me wrong --- this is an outstanding board and awesome information daily and I am glad we have this great site

bottom line ---- Orioles/ravens sunspot was very VERY unique

Blog Entries

I remember him. I also came over from Sunspot when they started charging. Like who's actually gonna pay money to post on a message board? Lol. Wonder if it's still even around. I do miss the weekly breakdown of the Offensive Line by FimlStudy. He's posted on here but it's not like it was over there.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    Yup, and he is also the "lockerroom combo" guy as well.
    Not "lockerroom combo," fer chrissake: Locker Combo--a name I hung on him because his dumbass handle of Indy Irsay jersey numbers looked like the combination to a high-school hall locker. Earlier I turned Art Vandelay into "Fart Vaindelay" and Room 222 into "Room 222 In The Locked Ward"--wondering how he could use a keyboard in a straitjacket.

One of those pathetic types whose best shot at making the world a better place was to die quickly & quietly. But dang, he was fun to kick around--he could squeal with the best of 'em...

Blog Entries

What ever happened to that poster Thedek, who always touted himself as a Fifth Level Fire Magic?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

iggyman555 Guest

toonface?

Remember Steel Legends? I used to kick him around on YouTube and Twitter but he blocked me on both.

Gs3/tapatak
    Facebook -> Craig.Ciurca
    Twitter -> @papa_ciurca
    Instagram -> @papa_ciurca

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    toonface?
    He is a face of toons.

That's seriously something he'd say.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saltwater_Rider View Post
    Remember Steel Legends? I used to kick him around on YouTube and Twitter but he blocked me on both.
    Jeebus cripes, Stool Logends--the original cheetoh-stained-fingers hunt&peckerhead posting from Mom's basement within olfactory range of the Three Sewers....

Blog Entries

Didn't he get in trouble for posting a video to youtube, insinuating that he was pretty cool with some women, who he showed pictures of in their bathing suits? Come to find out they were apparently underaged.

What about Steelfaninbmore? He was one of the few cool stealers fans. I don't think I've seen him on here.

Blog Entries

Personally, I found DKBlue to be a little condescending.