Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Whatever happened to Ngata Nother Suggs?

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I think my least favorite poster over there was SpankyJohnson.

Everything was race, race, race with that dude. Everything. It was really obnoxious.
    So he liked to run a lot, whats the issue?

iggyman555 Guest

lol spanky was a stud...special teams YO

And remember the locker combo guy? I think that was one of the few that I actually sent a couple personal insults at.

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    And remember the locker combo guy? I think that was one of the few that I actually sent a couple personal insults at.
    They finally banned him over there. LOL

Blog Entries

I liked the Redskins troll with the George Clooney avatar. He used to post about the sophisticated Redskins fans that all drank wine ate caviar as opposed to the lowly Ravens fans who would drink beer. I don't think he even took himself seriously. Very funny stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I liked the Redskins troll with the George Clooney avatar. He used to post about the sophisticated Redskins fans that all drank wine ate caviar as opposed to the lowly Ravens fans who would drink beer. I don't think he even took himself seriously. Very funny stuff.
    RedSkinsBaby

Still on but very rare.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    IIRC that was another incarnaceration ;) of Roomie/Artless RainDelay. The numbers were spozeta symbolize the Indianapolis Irsays--I think it was 18-(Addai)-(Harrison/Wayne)-(Freeney). Something on that order.

(FTR, I am Ivory-soap-certain [that's 99.44% for you young'uns] yerstruly was the one who dubbed him "Locker Combo.")

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ash55 View Post
    I have not been back there in months.

I always hated that poster, I think it was like room222 that would keep saying raisins
    man he was one of my favs, always good for a laugh talking about the colts corral and doing posterboard in his basement. coloring his words and fonts. bizarro

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

remember when Steellegends made a account on sunspot? LOL he did eventually get banned after i complained to a moderator. took months

Blog Entries

Yeah, aka DeadskinsBooHoo. Not to be confused with the Savage Boohoo whose adventures on the Muskie campaign train were narrated by Hunter S. Thompson in his amoral Fear And Loathing On The Campaign Trail '72. (Which for my money is one of the funniest stretches of prose on the planet. I'm trying to suppress a chuckle just thinking about it.)

Quote Originally Posted by BohBalmer View Post
    remember when Steellegends made a account on sunspot? LOL he did eventually get banned after i complained to a moderator. took months
    Wow talk about a blast from the past. Did he ever make it out of his mom's basement LOL

There were definitely some funny posts from that guy..

One night someone mentioned stopping at Captain Harvey's for a cheesesteak. And Redskinsbaby starts goes into a tirade about how unhealthy Ravens fans eat while he/she was eating Wild Salmon plank roasted on cedar and drizzled with pine nuts and olives. Pretty funny stuff.