Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast

Re: Whatever happened to Ngata Nother Suggs?

Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    He got me and the wifey free tix to an O's game in the heat of the playoff race. Righteous bro. Had a freakin blast - but then youse guys had to go and run him off the board lol! ;)
    He had it out with a few posters (not me :D) around the time the team really started to struggle IFIRC. Didn't he lose a bet or something?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Lol spanky was on the race thing all the time...And what happened to that once cat Cpr4life what a upitty snob steeler fan? I know some didnt like dkblue but i thought he was cool.
    Funny. Are you sure you don't have them mixed up? I thought CPR4LIFE was awesome, while dkblue was awful.

The worst steeler fan ever is ianwhetstone though.

Formerly Carpetbaggerville (IND) --now back in MD
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    ...... That is what made the Super Bowl year of 2000 so so satisfying...it was just a huge FU to everyone (including many in the national media) that had bashed the Ravens and Baltimore for the first 4 years of their existence.

Good memories...
    Hell..... you can sub 2012 in for 2000 and it would still hold true. Especially once they started bringing up all the Ray/ATL stuff again and then not letting the deer antler thing go.

More on topic..... I didn't hang aruond the Sun too long but I remember that Room 227 clown or whatever it was. Biggest Colts fan and wanted to rub in everyone's face. As if I didnt dislike the Colts and their fans enough.... that jerk really brought it home for me.
    They hate us..... but they want to BE us. (.... or at least poach all our players/coaches/FO people!) :respect

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    He had it out with a few posters (not me :D) around the time the team really started to struggle IFIRC. Didn't he lose a bet or something?
    He was over the top with his declarations that Suggs, IIRC, would be out for the whole year. We started seeing reports that he was way ahead of schedule but JFS doubled down, insulting many posters who believed those reports. He went on to make a couple of bets. When he lost the bets, those he rubbed the wrong way just hammered him on it in return.

Haven't seen him since.

5. Re: Whatever happened to Ngata Nother Suggs?

Yeah. i think he may have been embarrassed. Stuff happens.
    I just wanted to state the guy did me a solid. Helluva O's game we went to. It was the one where we passed TB in the WC race. Manny Machado made a truly incredible play at 3rd then came up with the key hit.
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

6. Re: Whatever happened to Ngata Nother Suggs?

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Werewolf View Post
    Hell..... you can sub 2012 in for 2000 and it would still hold true. Especially once they started bringing up all the Ray/ATL stuff again and then not letting the deer antler thing go.

More on topic..... I didn't hang aruond the Sun too long but I remember that Room 227 clown or whatever it was. Biggest Colts fan and wanted to rub in everyone's face. As if I didnt dislike the Colts and their fans enough.... that jerk really brought it home for me.
    Room 222 originally showed up on Sunspot and other boards as a Redskins fan named Art Vandalay. He had a really good knowledge of Baltimore and all the politics surrounding the Colt move. He just hung out here to rub salt in the wounds of Baltimore sports Fans period. He's a dick.

CPR4life and Dkblue were what i call 'subtle trolls'. They talked good football and were probably decent enough guys. Their trollishness lay in the fact they spent all of their time hanging on a Ravens board to supposedly "defend their team" lol.

The whistle blowing "Steve Mario" is another troll with multiple identities who shows up on various teams' boards all over the country.

Some people just like to start shit. ;)
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

He lost several bets.

http://russellstreetreport.com/forum...eason-(Merged)

Yeah. i think he may have been embarrassed. Stuff happens.
    I just wanted to state the guy did me a solid. Helluva O's game we went to. It was the one where we passed TB in the WC race. Manny Machado made a truly incredible play at 3rd then came up with the key hit.
    "Don't throw it away!! DON'T THROW IT AT ALL!!!!"

I do not miss Sunspot one bit. All the decent posters migrated here anyway. You couldn't pay me to post in that cesspool any longer, especially after they went to the paywall (which I defeat by clearing cookies ;-) )
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Blog Entries

Room 222 originally showed up on Sunspot and other boards as a Redskins fan named Art Vandalay. He had a really good knowledge of Baltimore and all the politics surrounding the Colt move. He just hung out here to rub salt in the wounds of Baltimore sports Fans period. He's a dick.

CPR4life and Dkblue were what i call 'subtle trolls'. They talked good football and were probably decent enough guys. Their trollishness lay in the fact they spent all of their time hanging on a Ravens board to supposedly "defend their team" lol.

The whistle blowing "Steve Mario" is another troll with multiple identities who shows up on various teams' boards all over the country.

Some people just like to start shit. ;)
    I always liked CPR4life and Dkblue. I thought they were good football fans with a bad taste in teams. Having looked at some of the Steelers boards I'd post with the Ravens too if I were them instead of dealing with the average yokel Steeler bandwagon guy.

Yup, and he is also the "lockerroom combo" guy as well. I think he had one other alias I cannot recall.

He also hated Gary Williams, and would argue about it with myself, R75, and Bowie Bruce for years. Then GW got a FF and NC, and believe you me, we let him have it. I think his meltdowns led to bannings, and thus the name changes. He'd then start the arguments back up as if he were some new poster, lol.

I felt a disturbance in the force, and lo and behold, it was this thread and the mention of Old19Fan.
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I always liked CPR4life and Dkblue. I thought they were good football fans with a bad taste in teams. Having looked at some of the Steelers boards I'd post with the Ravens too if I were them instead of dealing with the average yokel Steeler bandwagon guy.
    Agreed also the guy steelfaninbaltimore or something solar. Knew his stuff and good posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!