Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ray's Prophecy

Ray's Prophecy

I rewatched Ray Lewis "A Football Life" last night (link below).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M62iU4hWV_g

I had forgotten the ending, but now that we have won the Super Bowl the last 2 minutes raised the hair on the back of my neck. So prophetic.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Re: Ray's Prophecy

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    I rewatched Ray Lewis "A Football Life" last night (link below).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M62iU4hWV_g

I had forgotten the ending, but now that we have won the Super Bowl the last 2 minutes raised the hair on the back of my neck. So prophetic.
    Wow. I've seen this several times and it never occurred to me that all he had said in the last segment of that clip came true.

Blog Entries

i watched this right before the SB as well as his sound FX. Definitely got me fired up. Still bugs me that team didnt win. JJ, Redding, etc. Theres no question in my mind we were the best team in football last year yet uncrowned. This year, I dont think we were near the best and were champions. funny how things work out that way sometimes.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    i watched this right before the SB as well as his sound FX. Definitely got me fired up. Still bugs me that team didnt win. JJ, Redding, etc. Theres no question in my mind we were the best team in football last year yet uncrowned. This year, I dont think we were near the best and were champions. funny how things work out that way sometimes.
    We were the best team in football in the play offs. Thats all that matters, just like the Giants last year.

I think we were the best team in football this year and last. We just kept the worst OC in football for too long.

6. Re: Ray's Prophecy

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    We were the best team in football in the play offs. Thats all that matters, just like the Giants last year.
    Like the Giants, we got both hot and healthy at just the right time.

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleguy View Post
    I think we were the best team in football this year and last. We just kept the worst OC in football for too long.
    also this ^

Blog Entries

Did you guys see when he placed his hands on Jacoby before the return? He just randomly walked over to him and wiped his hands on him.

Then of course he said God told him to do it after the return TD.

I am not a believer...but that being said...quite coincidental. Kind of spooky.

You listen to Ray's words and what he espouses, and I believe those are the words and sentiments of someone who truly 'Knows' what it is all about. His faith, and his team's belief in him, made this happen.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Further proof of the conspiracy of us winning ;)

Yup. What could've been if Harbaugh and Bisciotti would have only gotten rid of him a few years ago... We might be talking dynasty. Cam held us back and what happened this year proves it. We wasted 4 years with that clown. Even last year in the AFC Championship game, if Cam didn't wait so long to get his head out of his ass, the dropped pass might not of mattered. His MO is to play scared and hope the defense holds.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Yup. What could've been if Harbaugh and Bisciotti would have only gotten rid of him a few years ago... We might be talking dynasty. Cam held us back and what happened this year proves it. We wasted 4 years with that clown. Even last year in the AFC Championship game, if Cam didn't wait so long to get his head out of his ass, the dropped pass might not of mattered. His MO is to play scared and hope the defense holds.
    I'd say we played pretty damn safe the first half of the Patriots game this year... really more so than last year considering it was for an entire half plus a possession in the 2nd half. I am a big Cam basher but the conservative mindset probably doesn't fall onto one person.
    Last edited by scbgirlxo; 02-14-2013 at 04:47 PM.

"They in trouble! Everybody!"