Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: It's official, Joe is ELITE

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah W View Post
    I do not get it either. How many guys on that top 10 list got a bunch of crap about what they were not while working thier way onto it?
    Brady, Roethlisberger, and Eli Manning all got the exact same treatment as Flacco has gotten early in their careers. People forget that when Brady was winning those SB's he was called a game manager who relied on a great defense and running game. Flacco has a better arm than any of those guys. If he has the heart/work ethic of a Kurt Warner, he will march into the HOF when all is said and done.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ballhawk View Post
    he will march into the HOF when all is said and done.
    I think Flacco is on a great path to being a HoF'er. If he got another ring or two, he'd be a lock IMO.

Timmy Hasselbeck is just angry that Flacco has more QB ability in his pinky than he has total.

How many "Only NFL QB in history" items does Flacco now have attached to him? Its enough to make any has-been washout player jealous.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Timmy Hasselbeck is just angry that Flacco has more QB ability in his pinky than he has total.

How many "Only NFL QB in history" items does Flacco now have attached to him? Its enough to make any has-been washout player jealous.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    Yup. And don't forget that bum was invited to camp by the ravens in 2001 and wasn't good enough to make the cut. If a QB wasn't good enough to make the ravens in those days, that tells you all you need to know.

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Cincy--
    "[Ken Broo] is asking fans what it will take to get Dalton to that level. "

Any word on whether or not Andy's tried deer antler spray?

Joe Flacco sucked ass in December. And he's elite in January/February.

I stand 100% behind both statements.

I also would not take any other quarterback in the NFL over Joe Flacco to quarterback the Baltimore Ravens right now. I like this guy, he's a good person with balls the size of Baltimore who can chuck the pigskin. He's not a read-option, new wave QB. As a matter of fact, he's an old fashioned, stone cold killer in the clutch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    Cincy--
    "[Ken Broo] is asking fans what it will take to get Dalton to that level. "

Any word on whether or not Andy's tried deer antler spray?
    Now that was just mean.

But funny.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

To my original point though, what Broo (former Bengals and Redskins announcer) was saying was "It's a given" that Flacco is Elite. Relax ya'all.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ballhawk View Post
    Yup. And don't forget that bum was invited to camp by the ravens in 2001 and wasn't good enough to make the cut. If a QB wasn't good enough to make the ravens in those days, that tells you all you need to know.
    well, to be fair to him, he was competing against Randall Cunningham and Chris Redman, so...deck was pretty stacked against him.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Now that was just mean.

But funny.
    I think Dalton has the capacity to be very good. However, I think that the Bengals (coaching staff) and Dalton himself need to realize his limitations and work to expand on the things he does really well.

#1 - he is a lot more mobile than people give him credit for. He should be doing a lot more play action roll outs than what he does.
    #2 - he is very accurate on short and intermediate passes. He throws a nice deep ball, but he doesn't have the velocity on it and honestly, he relies on AJ Green A LOT on those deep passes. When you have a WR like Green, you can do that.
    #3 - he is a perfect fit for a WCO. He really is.

The Bengals have a good thing going. What they really need is a true #2 receiver to step up. Be it Marvin Jones, Jermaine Gresham or Mohammed Sanu, it doesn't matter. They need someone else besides AJ Green who can move the chains. They also need a more dynamic RB than BGE. He's good, but if they could get a player like Eddie Lacy, Giovani Bernard, or Jonathan Franklin, then they would be able to do a lot more IMO.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.