Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: What I'd like to see done

Ed Reed has never been open to a hometown discount. He's actually been more vocal about not taking a hometown discount.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"

Blog Entries

No matter what they do, they are in good hands with Juan Castillo. He has a great reputation for developing young linemen.

Oher back at LT. No NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Michael Oher at LT again would suck. Just being honest.
    I agree, he's a RT period. I'd like to resign McKinnie to a 1 year (reasonable ?) contract. If not,
    I would consider moving KO to LT. I think he may have the stuff to do it. If the coaching staff feels the same way,
    then draft an LG (I don't like Reid of Harwood over there) fairly high... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Ed Reed has never been open to a hometown discount. He's actually been more vocal about not taking a hometown discount.
    "We play football here in Baltimore, and we're going to keep playing football here in Baltimore."

-Ed Reed

If you watched the parade, then you'd know Reed has a real desire to stay here.

Blog Entries

If Ed Reed was just looking to get paid, don't you think he would have an agent? I think all signs are pointing towards him coming back on a fair deal. Plus after watching this city react the way it did to Ray's last ride, he has to know that he has the same thing waiting for him if he finishes it out with the ravens.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ballhawk View Post
    If Ed Reed was just looking to get paid, don't you think he would have an agent? I think all signs are pointing towards him coming back on a fair deal. Plus after watching this city react the way it did to Ray's last ride, he has to know that he has the same thing waiting for him if he finishes it out with the ravens.
    Ed Reed has been his own agent for awhile. Doesn't want other people getting in between him and his business.

It's an odd way to go, but in a way I like it. Just makes it tougher because he can't remove himself emotionally from a decision. Negotiations play with the talent wanting a high price and the team wanting a low price. So I'd expect the Ravens to start low. Ed may take that personally and just break off negotiations altogether, whereas an agent would pretend that he wasn't going to speak to the team, then wait for the inevitable phone call.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Ed has to play for the Ravens, in any other city, he would be locked up for looking like a hobo. His personality tells me he stays(maybe coach later on). THe man is loved here in Baltimore and Baltimore will be where he retires. Where can you go with two tickets to paradise?

Oher is our RT. KO our LG. I see us keeping Mck.innie and drafting a LT