Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thank you Ravens fans!

This is my last post. I have been accepted by an NFL team in thier scouting department. I will be given alot of game film and a territory to scout. Work starts tommorrow. I was out of football for a few years and decided to try to get back in as a scout and was fortunate to land a position with a team. I appreciate all the conversations that I have had with everyone on this forum and wish everyone joy in thier lives and following the Ravens. God Bless everyone.

Re: Thank you Ravens fans!

Congrats Boulder.........hopefully you can post in the future as long as its not in conflict with your job.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    This is my last post. I have been accepted by an NFL team in thier scouting department. I will be given alot of game film and a territory to scout. Work starts tommorrow. I was out of football for a few years and decided to try to get back in as a scout and was fortunate to land a position with a team. I appreciate all the conversations that I have had with everyone on this forum and wish everyone joy in thier lives and following the Ravens. God Bless everyone.
    Boulder...

NFL Team...

Could this be a team where maybe you'll be scouting a CB to replace a certain veteran whose name rhymes with Ramp Haley?

lol, best of luck
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Congratulations, you will be missed!

Blog Entries

Good luck. Sounds like a great opportunity.

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Boulder-
    Congrats, very cool! Best of luck with everything, and if for some reason the NFL franchise name with whom you will be working rhymes with "Mavens" ;), here's to a Super Bowl winning effort next season!!! (if the rhyme is off but you're in the AFC, good luck until and unless you meet us in the playoffs!)

See ya in Section 152.

Best of luck to you Boulder. You've been a good poster. Definately learned a few details about the game I hadn't ever considered before.

Blog Entries

Congrats on the job, I'm sure youre excited. That doesn't mean you can't still frequent this site from time to time. Don't be a stranger ;)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Holy shit man, that's awesome. Congratulations! Good luck in all your future endeavors.

And hey, if you ever want to trade places in being a NFL scout to running a tech start up, let me know ;)

Thanks for letting us know. You will be missed!

(I had been hoping to catch up with you for a beer during my next visit to daughter, who lives in Superior and takes me to sports bars in downtown Boulder when I visit during football season).

:T2:
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

Best wishes to an old Colts fan. You even rememberd the 1960 game-lol.

Someone in Nest 1 said, if you know so much, why don't you take DeCosta's job. I said I'd love to.
    I would have drafted Nicks and Wallace and we would have been to 3 more SBs-lol.

Only kidding.