Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Smile "I get a car!" - Joe Flacco

That was his unpretentious reaction on the podium after he just won Super Bowl MVP. Just speaks to the genuine nature of our QB. Not some dual personality character who we will need to apologize for later like we've seen before. Oh, and he prefers to play his best football when absolutely everything he has worked his entire life for can be lost at any given moment.

Pretty good QB I SUPPOSE.

WAR ORDERING #5 JERSEYS

Blog Entries

Re: "I get a car!" - Joe Flacco

+1
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

I love the little shrug he gives after that. You can tell he's just so giddy with excitement over winning and all, it's like "oh...that's cool...?"
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

lol someone said, 'hey there's your car,'. joe is like, 'i get a car?!,'. he looks at it for a few seconds and is like, 'i get a car!,'.
    i'm not surprised though guys.....this is the guy that spent his rookie year living with his parents and driving a beater to the Castle LOL.

Wonder if he can swap it for a mini van..??? Hope they didn't ask him to sit in it. Might be a tight squeeze...

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    Wonder if he can swap it for a mini van..??? Hope they didn't ask him to sit in it. Might be a tight squeeze...
    I heard he doesn't fit in it but does plan on keeping it

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Once again, we get fucked over without even the slightest drop of K-Y jelly to ease the pain.

One of my favorite Super Bowl moments for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    I heard he doesn't fit in it but does plan on keeping it
    He said on the Kelly & Michael show yesterday that he was giving it to his wife because he didn't fit into it.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

I finally got th see that clip on Showtime last night. Joe was like a little kid, lol.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I finally got th see that clip on Showtime last night. Joe was like a little kid, lol.
    I liked when he ran out on the field too. He got tackled by Pitta, Taylor, and an OL, and all you hear as he's going down is "Yeeaaaahhhhhhhhhhholyshi"
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Joe is as blue collar as they come. He is the perfect fit for this city and I think he knows it. He certainly has all the physical tools, I could see him taking the league by storm over the next 5-6 years. I def think he has a chip on his shoulder.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    I liked when he ran out on the field too. He got tackled by Pitta, Taylor, and an OL, and all you hear as he's going down is "Yeeaaaahhhhhhhhhhholyshi"
    I was thinking "Don't hurt him". The Reds mobbed Jay Bruce at home plate after a homer year before last and strained his shoulder muscle. He ended up missing some games.