Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: "I get a car!" - Joe Flacco

Joe said he was going to give it to his wife, since he won't fit in it. Although I could totally see him pulling a Unitas and trading it in for minivan with his growing family. Although with the upcoming payday he can probably afford a few cars at least.
    Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less"--GEN R. E. Lee

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    I love this highlight so much. I've watched it several times. It's just pure, blue-collar joy. It's as real as you get. Joe had just achieved a lifetime dream and is rolling around on the ground screaming "Yesss!!!" while his teammates (who know they wouldn't be there without him) tackle him. Incredible.
    Can we keep using blue collar? I don't think we've said it enough in this thread

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Did anyone see the YouTube clip of him on the Letterman show, including the extra footage of him coming on the set and leaving it?

It was moving quickly, but I'm pretty sure I saw him carrying the baby in one of those portable safety seats.

I love that dude. We are so lucky.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CptJesus View Post
    Can we keep using blue collar? I don't think we've said it enough in this thread

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Did you really log on at 3:45am to share that nugget?

Blog Entries

I don't know what you guys are talking about. Joe Flacco is as white collar as it gets. He's a surgeon out there. He's also a cold-blooded assassin, white-collar criminal.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    I love the little shrug he gives after that. You can tell he's just so giddy with excitement over winning and all, it's like "oh...that's cool...?"
    LOL - Joe's thinking a Stingray? WOW!!

He knows he's getting a contract that will allow him to buy the entire freaking car company-lol.

Kind of silly to still give cars to all these millionaires. The Shack had a car for every day of the week, a
    $100,000 car or more. He lived across the street from one of the Beach Boys who said he had guys
    washing them all every day.

Joe will too.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 02-11-2013 at 02:51 PM.

I also like that Joe is endorsing Gummy Bears just because he likes them.

I have two Flacco moments.

1. During the parade, when he arrived to the stadium instead of waiting for the cart to drive him, Joe just said,"I'll walk."

2. When Joe was introduced at the stadium, the players told Joe to say something and he responded "Oh I gotta say something. " It had that Chris Farley affect when in the movie Black Sheep he yelled out "Kill Whitey."

I love Flacco. He's like a blend of The Waterboy, Happy Gilmore and Zohan. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    I liked when he ran out on the field too. He got tackled by Pitta, Taylor, and an OL, and all you hear as he's going down is "Yeeaaaahhhhhhhhhhholyshi"
    That "OL" was Aurthur Jones LOL. That's the reason he went down

Quote Originally Posted by purpleapocalypse37 View Post
    i don't know what you guys are talking about. Joe flacco is as white collar as it gets. He's a surgeon out there. He's also a cold-blooded assassin, white-collar criminal.
    rep
    Quote Originally Posted by sykesvilleravensfan View Post
    i also like that joe is endorsing gummy bears just because he likes them.
    rep +1
    Self appointed Ravens SuperFan in the southern hemisphere/New Zealand.