Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    9,157
    Blog Entries
    4

    Suggs on NFLN now



    Tune in




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,959
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Suggs on NFLN now

    I wasn't a fan of those questions. Asking if Flacco should be the highest paid quarterback in the league? Come on man. That's an inappropriate question.




  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    610

    Re: Suggs on NFLN now

    Lol at Suggs coalition promotion ops




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    9,157
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Suggs on NFLN now

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    I wasn't a fan of those questions. Asking if Flacco should be the highest paid quarterback in the league? Come on man. That's an inappropriate question.
    I agree. Stupid...




  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    610

    Re: Suggs on NFLN now

    Jacoby happy for light outage, wanted a break lol




  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    9,157
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Suggs on NFLN now

    Jacoby is hilarious. He said he's going to borrow Flacco's car for 6 months. lol




  7. #7

    Re: Suggs on NFLN now

    Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Jacoby is hilarious. He said he's going to borrow Flacco's car for 6 months. lol
    I have become a huge Jacoby fan...not only did he consistently make big plays, but I love his personality.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.




  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    28,344
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post

    I have become a huge Jacoby fan...not only did he consistently make big plays, but I love his personality.
    I agree. He has really grown on me.

    Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger


    My RSR Blog:
    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/paullukoskie/

    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    "Merry old England"
    Posts
    9,237
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Suggs on NFLN now

    This team is filled with good guys, even McKinnie has grown on me as a person. He totally changed his attitude in the play offs to a big mean mother fucker, which is what he always should have been.




  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in a Purple Haze
    Posts
    2,209

    Re: Suggs on NFLN now

    Suggs comin up on Total Access after commercial.. Enjoy!

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

    NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!




  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,959
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Suggs on NFLN now

    I'm kinda weirded out by Suggs saying he highly doubts they would've won the Super Bowl had Ray Lewis not announced his retirement.

    I guarantee that Joe Flacco wouldn't agree.




  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    "Merry old England"
    Posts
    9,237
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Suggs on NFLN now

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    I'm kinda weirded out by Suggs saying he highly doubts they would've won the Super Bowl had Ray Lewis not announced his retirement.

    I guarantee that Joe Flacco wouldn't agree.
    Suggs has been his buddy for over ten years, what do you expect him to say?




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland