Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Boldin says he will retire if released (Merged)

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Boldin playing for the Ravens next year would cause heartburn for opposing Dc's. Flacco would have the same receivers for 3 years in a row, has that ever happened for him before(beside Heap and Mason)? I mean 3 receivers who are healthy most of the season and can stretch the field.
    It has become a case of pick your poison. Either you are going to double Torrey and get beat by Boldin (Single coverage) and Pitta (On a LB), or you are going to stack the box more and get beat deep by Torrey.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    It has become a case of pick your poison. Either you are going to double Torrey and get beat by Boldin (Single coverage) and Pitta (On a LB), or you are going to stack the box more and get beat deep by Torrey.
    If they drop down deep, Pierce and Rice will also have field days.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    If they drop down deep, Pierce and Rice will also have field days.
    Then, when you least expect it, Jones or whoever replaces him will likely get you for a play a game, and a big one at that.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Maybe Streeter? J Jones said on NFL Access last night, the Ravens have faster people coming up(I believe that's what he said).

Blog Entries

If they even come close to developing Streeter to contribute.....

Blog Entries

Streeter is a wild card. He could be one of those guys that just fades away without ever making a peep, or could turn into something unique.

He could be a monster redzone threat, but Flacco seems to have such comfort with Pitta down there it might be hard to squeeze him in.

Flacco supposedly handpicked Doss and Doss really failed to come on this year. He needs to get his head on straight and double down his focus.

Thank goodness Torrey turned out to be good. It seems our WR draft struggles continue.

We have to keep Boldin someway somehow. I just dont trust Doss Streeter Thompson and reed. If ozzie finds a way to lower Boldin's deal and he accepts I think it helps our offense. Glad that he rather not go to another team. Shoutout to Boldin!!!!!

Re: Boldin says he will retire if released

Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    I love Anquan Boldin... hope he retires as a Raven after getting at least another Lombardi! .oO(am a greedy bitch arent I?)
    Yes that would be you.

But pray tell me ...

Where the hell is your new avatar?!!!
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Boldin was a total beast in the postseason and there aren't many guys in the league who would have made a lot of those catches. They have to find a way to keep him for 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    Boldin was a total beast in the postseason and there aren't many guys in the league who would have made a lot of those catches. They have to find a way to keep him for 2013.
    Boldin will be back. Just a gut feeling but I think the fact he wants to be here will make it easy for the team and him to reach an agreement that works for both parties.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

What a testament to the love and cohesion that completely took over that team.
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    If they even come close to developing Streeter to contribute.....
    I hope so. He has so much raw talent. I can't even imagine what he could potentially do.