Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Has anyone gone wild ordering Ravens Super Bowl CHAMPIONS gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    I have the proof (framed metal plate) of the Sunpaper's "Glorious!" front page from 2001. I wanted to get the front page from this past Monday but it's in a rather weak tabloid style instead of the classic front page with headline. I may get the proof for Wednesday's "Epic Moment" front page with stories about the Victory parade.
    That's awesome man! How do you get the proofs?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightman View Post
    I know, although I just bought a SB Champs fitted cap on EBay for $27 which is the best deal I could find. I'm still looking for a Super Bowl 47 program and the cheapest I've found it there which includes free shipping is $14.99, if anyone knows of a better deal on a program in mint condition, please let me know.
    I ordered one off the NFL shop website. They offered 2 different ones, one holographic and a standard one. They were 50% off now, so I got the standard one for like $7.

iggyman555 Guest

The peoples champ!!!
    ali2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ballhawk View Post
    That's awesome man! How do you get the proofs?
    Call the Sunpaper and order them. Make sure you have the correct date for the front page you want to order. I think the one I got in 2001 cost $35
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Was at PoorBoys earlier today and bought a bunch of shirts and some other stuff. Gonna place some more orders tomorrow. Bought a pennant to hang at my office to offset the guy with the Terrible Towel hanging that sits behind me.

I finally got a Torrey Smith jersey on Saturday, for my birthday, but it wasn't the Super Bowl version.

After the game I went to NFLshop and picked up two hats and a shirt for myself, then a shirt and hat for my son. I'll probably wind up going back once a month or so until I have all the gear they put out.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

PERFECT scenario today for shopping! Only ONE store in Cincitucky that I know of selling SB gear ("Cardboard Heros", if you're reading, Cincy Cat) Anyway, got a gift card there for Christmas & just noticed a few coupons in the local Entertainment Book, so I'm there when they open at noon today. Plus, the wife is out of town and I'll have all the evidence safely put away by the time she arrives home (and got her early Valentine's Day flowers as an additional distraction).

May be maxing out the card today!

Quote Originally Posted by Crow1994 View Post
    I ordered one off the NFL shop website. They offered 2 different ones, one holographic and a standard one. They were 50% off now, so I got the standard one for like $7.
    Are you sure that was Super Bowl 47 you bought? I just looked at the website and the 46 programs were marked down to $7 and $10, but not the 47 programs.

20130209_234759-14.jpg We already made the ultimate superbowl purchase!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    PERFECT scenario today for shopping! Only ONE store in Cincitucky that I know of selling SB gear ("Cardboard Heros", if you're reading, Cincy Cat) Anyway, got a gift card there for Christmas & just noticed a few coupons in the local Entertainment Book, so I'm there when they open at noon today. Plus, the wife is out of town and I'll have all the evidence safely put away by the time she arrives home (and got her early Valentine's Day flowers as an additional distraction).

May be maxing out the card today!
    Where in Cincy is there a cardboard heroes? I live up in Springdale/tri-county area.

I ordered that huge fathead Super Bowl logo sticker that was being advertised here. Hell of a discount off the advertised price.
    Baltimore Football Championships
    Ravens 2000, 2012
    Stallions 95 CFL
    Stars 85 USFL
    Colts 58, 59, 70

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Quote Originally Posted by RavensNest View Post
    Where in Cincy is there a cardboard heroes? I live up in Springdale/tri-county area.
    Kenwood Towne Center. (While I was in there, the phone rang and it was someone asking about Ravens SB stuff.)

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&g....1.AzUyDjZmEIw