Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Has anyone gone wild ordering Ravens Super Bowl CHAMPIONS gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    How much are you guys paying for shirts in Maryland? I'm in Houston and I can't find anything right now (surprise, surprise.) My only option right now if NFL shop, but I won't pay forty bucks for a shirt! What really gets me is not being able to get the commemorative SI issue or the Championship edition of the Sun. On EBay people are selling that stuff for ridiculous prices.
    I know, although I just bought a SB Champs fitted cap on EBay for $27 which is the best deal I could find. I'm still looking for a Super Bowl 47 program and the cheapest I've found it there which includes free shipping is $14.99, if anyone knows of a better deal on a program in mint condition, please let me know.

My wife gets 20-30% off Kohl's coupons ever week as well as a collection of Kohl's cash. She got the whole family shirts, hats and some other stuff earlier this week with a nice discount.

I'm always torn about spending big money on SuperBowl stuff. I'd almost rather get generic team stuff that lasts even during down years. I could spend $160 on a Ravens SuperBowl Champions jacket, but the regular one I have which is made the same way and in the same style (and nearly the same price) is just as nice.

But I am going to pick up some smaller stuff. I have permission to rebuild half my basement into a "Ravens Zone" (purple paint on the walls and everything), so I did pick up a nice-looking SB47 pennant, a car flag for the van, and I got my son a T-shirt. I might get the big flag for outside though, I kind of liked that. And I MIGHT get a 50Thirty hat, but again, I have some great Ravens hats and I don't know that I need more (especially for $35).

I'm just not going crazy spending lots of cash for this stuff.

I'd love to see something like this: http://www.amazon.com/Baltimore-Rave.../dp/B000WMA75E
    It has the complete games for each post-season game in 2000-1. I much prefer that to the highlight DVDs.

I am making my own DVDs of the post season games, and the games themselves will take permanent residence on my DVR. I am such a dork that I have every win from this year on my DVR (all are getting transferred to DVD then deleted...)

Quote Originally Posted by mdduckman View Post
    I am making my own DVDs of the post season games, and the games themselves will take permanent residence on my DVR. I am such a dork that I have every win from this year on my DVR (all are getting transferred to DVD then deleted...)
    I make my own DVD's as well. Things like NFL replay are nice but they cut too much out IMO

Blog Entries

Not SB gear, but has anyone seen this hat anywhere?

I like it a lot but can't find it anywhere. Even online. It is like sold out or discontinued or something, even though it was this year's sideline knit hat.

There's some on Ebay. Pretty steep at around $50.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    There's some on Ebay. Pretty steep at around $50.
    Yeah, I checked eBay. No way I am paying $50 for a hat that retailed for $25 I think. I like it, but not that much. I can't believe a stupid knit hat is apparently so rare. Like these things weren't mass produced in China or something but hand-knitted by someone.

I agree, bummer. Hopefully with the surge of Ravens product sales they'll release more.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries