Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Re: Has anyone gone wild ordering Ravens Super Bowl CHAMPIONS gear?

Looking to buy all kinds of stuff but it is all crazy overpriced right now. Best to wait a little while. $40 hats? C'mon.
    Baltimore Football Championships
    Ravens 2000, 2012
    Stallions 95 CFL
    Stars 85 USFL
    Colts 58, 59, 70

Quote Originally Posted by drdelaware View Post
    Looking to buy all kinds of stuff but it is all crazy overpriced right now. Best to wait a little while. $40 hats? C'mon.
    Your signature, sir, is out of date.

Blog Entries

Just bought the 2012 Ravens Blu-ray. A

I've ordered $250ish worth so far

(Not including the fan ring they just came out with that I ordered :/)
    Last edited by batman55; 02-09-2013 at 08:39 AM.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    At this point there is not a lot of official NFL stuff out. That means most of what you see now will not have "Baltimore Ravens World Champs" on it yet. That will take a couple weeks. Every year the NFL does the same thing. They make a generic World Champs hat and T in a neutral color. They make a bunch of logos of both teams. When the winner is anounced they plop it on and sell it for high dollar ($35 for a hat this year) during the first few days when the Fans of the winner are in a state of euphoria. That way they can make a killing before anyone else does, but the actual team name or colors will not be on it. Right now the NFL is approving designs and issuing licences. In a week or two there will be plenty of WC gear in Ravens colors with Ravens logos and "Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl Champs" (or similiar) and the official NFL tag.

If you notice all you'll see now locally are non-NFL shirts that say "Baltimore World Champs" without the name Ravens or the Ravens logo.

Look at the merch thouroughly before you buy and make sure it's what you want. If you wait a little bit some really cool stuff will come out and it may be even cheaper. Again, same thing happens every year. After SB XXXV i waited untill our Ravens Roost bullroast at the end of Feb and there was all kinds of variety.
    THANKS for posting this! I may get a few items now and then wait a bit for more items next month (and a new credit card bill!) I got a gift card at Christmas to a sports collectible place here in cincitucky and they have SB stuff already, so that will come in handy. I really want crew sweatshirts instead of hoodies, so maybe those will appear in time. My daughter wants a hoodie, so I'll get her one now. Thanks again for the great info.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabrosin View Post
    Your signature, sir, is out of date.
    Why yes it was. Thank you for pointing that out!

Correction made!
    Ravens 2000, 2012
    Stallions 95 CFL
    Stars 85 USFL
    Colts 58, 59, 70

No, I think the stuff is kind of ugly actually. Dont like the color schemes, looks bland and generic. Got the the SI magazine, going to get a few. Going to try to get Jacoby and possiblly Ray to autograph the cover and frame it. Will buy the DVD for sure and keep all the game footage. Wish the gear looked better. Got a bunch of SI covers of Baltimore SI' mags signed and framed, might be the best yet. (Next to Juan Dixon's Maryland National Championship one).

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    I spent a little before the SB for the program (as a keepsake/autograph material) and AFC Champion t-shirt...

Day after the SB, I bought a t-shirt to give my son as a birthday present later this year, a hat for me, and a mini-football for him again for autographs.

I'm still planning to get a Ray Lewis jersey and sew on SB and Art patches. Plan to buy the DVD. I'm still itching for a t-shirt, though probably looking for a non-official type one. Almost bought a new magnet for the car.

I'm planning to buy more, just more spread out to keep my funds from draining.
    Good call on the program, hang on to that. They can be worth a fortune, especially if autographed and preserved. A freind of mine has the SB3 program with the a few Jets autographs on it, including Namath...its worth about a grand. Get Ray & Ed to sign it for sure and Harbaugh....in the future that will be worth bank. If you can get both harbaughs that will be worth a mint.

9. Re: Has anyone gone wild ordering Ravens Super Bowl CHAMPIONS gear?

if anyone can post more links to Super Bowl merchandise that they bought, it would be greatly appreciated!

Super Bowl Beer Pint

Ravens Super Bowl Pint.jpg
    Ravens 2000, 2012
    Stallions 95 CFL
    Stars 85 USFL
    Colts 58, 59, 70

11. Re: Has anyone gone wild ordering Ravens Super Bowl CHAMPIONS gear?

Super Bowl Beer Pint

WOW......Very nice

Blog Entries

Super Bowl Beer Pint

ahh I need that.

What is on the blu ray, is it a whole season recap, nfl films style?

Blog Entries

Nope. Have to be honest I find most of the Super Bowl champion gear to look pretty tacky, not the kind of stuff that I'd wear. But I promised myself in the season that if the Ravens won the Superbowl I'd buy myself a hoodie, ended up ordering these two things: