Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Re: Has anyone gone wild ordering Ravens Super Bowl CHAMPIONS gear?

I see that prices have started to drop on Ravens Super Bowl merchandise online. NFL Shop has the Super Bowl 47 Champs Locker Room cap for $24.99. BaltimoreRavens.com has a fan appreciation sale of 60 to 70 per cent off, I would bite except for the high shipping fees. I already have a long sleeve Locker Room Champs shirt, one that says "Rings Don't Lie, and just got the Super Bowl Hologram Program from E-Bay for $21.97 which includes shipping via priority mail and comes in a plastic bag for safe keeping. I ordered the Ravens Super Bowl 47 Champions 2012 season DVD from amazon.com, but I'm bummed out that there will be a delay in the release date and won't get it until at least March 15th.

Ordered 2 scale replica Lombardi trophies. XXXV and XLVII.
    Baltimore Football Championships
    Ravens 2000, 2012
    Stallions 95 CFL
    Stars 85 USFL
    Colts 58, 59, 70

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nightman View Post
    I see that prices have started to drop on Ravens Super Bowl merchandise online. NFL Shop has the Super Bowl 47 Champs Locker Room cap for $24.99. BaltimoreRavens.com has a fan appreciation sale of 60 to 70 per cent off, I would bite except for the high shipping fees. I already have a long sleeve Locker Room Champs shirt, one that says "Rings Don't Lie, and just got the Super Bowl Hologram Program from E-Bay for $21.97 which includes shipping via priority mail and comes in a plastic bag for safe keeping. I ordered the Ravens Super Bowl 47 Champions 2012 season DVD from amazon.com, but I'm bummed out that there will be a delay in the release date and won't get it until at least March 15th.
    Thanks Nightman.

I was waiting for the hats and shirts to drop but I bought a SB 47 welcome floor mat for my condo. Everyone in
    the bldg knows I'm a Ravens fan.

The hats and shirts were running for $35. Wallmarts still has gear at those prices and more.

4. Picked up this Sick Ravens SB 47 T-shirt today

http://nfl.imageg.net/graphics/produ...15106405dt.jpg

Got it for $14.00 at Champs in the Marley Station Mall

Blog Entries

Re: Picked up this Sick Ravens SB 47 T-shirt today

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    http://nfl.imageg.net/graphics/produ...15106405dt.jpg

Got it for $14.00 at Champs in the Marley Station Mall
    My son is asking for this one...does it have the roster on the back too?
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

6. Re: Picked up this Sick Ravens SB 47 T-shirt today

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    My son is asking for this one...does it have the roster on the back too?
    Unfortunately it doesn't have the roster on the back..However, I got this one and it does!

http://nfl.imageg.net/graphics/produ...3_view1_dt.jpg

http://nfl.imageg.net/graphics/produ...15106453dt.jpg

Blog Entries

ah ok. The day after, I had bought myself the hat and him a t-shirt to wear to the rally, which had the roster on the back. But on the day of the rally, he said he wanted to wear his jersey, so I just kept the t-shirt a secret and figured I had an extra birthday present in May. But now that he's saying he wants the trophy shirt, I'm thinking about what to do...
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

ah ok. The day after, I had bought myself the hat and him a t-shirt to wear to the rally, which had the roster on the back. But on the day of the rally, he said he wanted to wear his jersey, so I just kept the t-shirt a secret and figured I had an extra birthday present in May. But now that he's saying he wants the trophy shirt, I'm thinking about what to do...
    My philosophy is life is short. We're not guaranteed tomorrow much less 3 months. I'd give it to him.

Have this jacket coming. Also have a super bowl champs pennant coming.

10. Re: Picked up this Sick Ravens SB 47 T-shirt today

That's a $28-$30 T-shirt for half price! It is a fantastic deal for the price and that trophy t-shirt kicks arse!

Blog Entries

My car needed new floor mats so I went back to Wallmarts and got em for $25. Regular ones w/o SB logo are $9.99.

I noticed the hats are made in China. Where else?

That means they only cost the NFL a buck for each one and they sell em for $35. That's a 10,000% profit-lol.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Derf View Post
    My philosophy is life is short. We're not guaranteed tomorrow much less 3 months. I'd give it to him.
    Actually, I'm not even sure they make the Trophy Triumph shirt in a kid size at all. Can't find it anywhere online, only adult sizes. So that might "solve" my problem.