Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Has anyone gone wild ordering Ravens Super Bowl CHAMPIONS gear?

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    The only thing I've bought so far is the Super Bowl patch. Waiting to see what the wife gets me for Valentine's Day before I splurge. :D
    So many places to go with this.... ;)

Blog Entries

I'm just planning on a few shirts and maybe a hoodie. That'll probably be it for me.

I did something strange. I went nostalgic for some reason and spend some money on shirts, programs, and such. But I just bought a replica championship ring from Super Bowl V and a 1983 Orioles World Series replica ring. I have no fucking idea why.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lime in the Coconut View Post
    I've yet to but I will soon!!! I live out in Giant/Jet country so of course, there's nothing, as if someone is going to purchase one of their 50 Sanchez jerseys that are collecting dust on the racks lol.
    i hit up the modells in times square last night, got hat and 3 tshirts, there is still stuff left

Being on the west coast I have limited access to stuff. I bought the AFC championship hat at a local store to help support the economy and becuase I was so happy we had beat the Pats. Although, I wish I had waited till now since they dropped the price on those.

This past week the wife got an email that got me $10 off the SB hat that they had on the field and free shipping, so I bought that. Will be down in a bigger city on the west coast in the next few weeks, so might find some more stuff there.

If not I will be keeping an eye out online to see if things drop in price like they did with the AFC champs stuff.

i grabbed the black on-field fitted hat w/ the superbowl logo on the side and a Christmas ornament. :)

going to grab the blu-ray too eventually.

Looking to buy all kinds of stuff but it is all crazy overpriced right now. Best to wait a little while. $40 hats? C'mon.
    Baltimore Football Championships
    Ravens 2000, 2012
    Stallions 95 CFL
    Stars 85 USFL
    Colts 58, 59, 70

Quote Originally Posted by drdelaware View Post
    Looking to buy all kinds of stuff but it is all crazy overpriced right now. Best to wait a little while. $40 hats? C'mon.
    Your signature, sir, is out of date.

Just bought the 2012 Ravens Blu-ray. A

I've ordered $250ish worth so far :(

(Not including the fan ring they just came out with that I ordered :/)
    Last edited by batman55; 02-09-2013 at 08:39 AM.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    At this point there is not a lot of official NFL stuff out. That means most of what you see now will not have "Baltimore Ravens World Champs" on it yet. That will take a couple weeks. Every year the NFL does the same thing. They make a generic World Champs hat and T in a neutral color. They make a bunch of logos of both teams. When the winner is anounced they plop it on and sell it for high dollar ($35 for a hat this year) during the first few days when the Fans of the winner are in a state of euphoria. That way they can make a killing before anyone else does, but the actual team name or colors will not be on it. Right now the NFL is approving designs and issuing licences. In a week or two there will be plenty of WC gear in Ravens colors with Ravens logos and "Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl Champs" (or similiar) and the official NFL tag.

If you notice all you'll see now locally are non-NFL shirts that say "Baltimore World Champs" without the name Ravens or the Ravens logo.

Look at the merch thouroughly before you buy and make sure it's what you want. If you wait a little bit some really cool stuff will come out and it may be even cheaper. Again, same thing happens every year. After SB XXXV i waited untill our Ravens Roost bullroast at the end of Feb and there was all kinds of variety.
    THANKS for posting this! I may get a few items now and then wait a bit for more items next month (and a new credit card bill!) I got a gift card at Christmas to a sports collectible place here in cincitucky and they have SB stuff already, so that will come in handy. I really want crew sweatshirts instead of hoodies, so maybe those will appear in time. My daughter wants a hoodie, so I'll get her one now. Thanks again for the great info.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabrosin View Post
    Your signature, sir, is out of date.
    Why yes it was. Thank you for pointing that out!

Correction made!
    Baltimore Football Championships
    Ravens 2000, 2012
    Stallions 95 CFL
    Stars 85 USFL
    Colts 58, 59, 70