Page 1 of 14 123 ... LastLast

Has anyone gone wild ordering Ravens Super Bowl CHAMPIONS gear?

Anyone else gone on a spending spree for souvenirs? I think I've already spent close to $500 dollars on gear, DVDs, car decals, beer mugs, etc? It feels incredible to have the opportunity to order all these momentos!

Re: Has anyone gone wild ordering Ravens Super Bowl CHAMPIONS gear?

My family and I are about to go on a serious shopping spree... Going to SF the end of the month so I gotta show off some swag (although I'm a little fearful with some of their insane fan antics)

I guess white Tshirts arent in vogue, b/c I cannot find a SB champs short sleeve Tshirt anywhere. During a hot sunny summer day, I prefer a white shirt. Has anyone found any?

I finally broke down and bought a t-shirt for myself and hubby at Target last night. I guarantee it will be the first of many purchases (DVD, shotglasses, hats and sweatshirts).

Blog Entries

SI has a decent package for $90 that includes a subscription (of course), plus a DVD, commemorative football and hardcover book:
    https://subscription.si.com/storefro...K&link=1014765

I like the Nike shirt with the hand holding the Lombardi:

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index...entPage=family

But I will probably wait a bit. I also like the "Kings of the AFC" shirt from the conference round, which is already reduced in price.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    SI has a decent package for $90 that includes a subscription (of course), plus a DVD, commemorative football and hardcover book:
    https://subscription.si.com/storefro...K&link=1014765

I like the Nike shirt with the hand holding the Lombardi:

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index...entPage=family

But I will probably wait a bit. I also like the "Kings of the AFC" shirt from the conference round, which is already reduced in price.
    I picked up that shirt, plus the SB champions shirt/hat, and a SB champions hoody and the rings dont lie hoody. Good thing I'm getting a decent tax refund. lol

Blog Entries

If that tshirt was polyester I would buy it, but I found a gray one that was polyester that I bought instead.

Groupon had some commemorative beer glasses that I bought the day after.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I picked up that shirt, plus the SB champions shirt/hat, and a SB champions hoody and the rings dont lie hoody. Good thing I'm getting a decent tax refund. lol
    I can't decide if I want short or long sleeve. I think the shirt is bad ass though.

Nike must be loving us right now. Expensive bastards.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

I posted this on another board. I cannot find SB crew sweatshirts, just hoodies. Anyone know where I can find them (online, I live in cincitucky).

My wife and I are planning on buying a bunch of stuff this weekend. If anyone has places where there are any sorts of deals for this merchandise, please pass them along. Even if it's just a bulk-order discount or such.

Also, what I'd really like is a DVD that has the full game replays of our playoff games (edited for commercials, halftimes, power outages, that sort of thing). Do I have to wait on that, or is someone already selling it?

Just a reminder, as long as the conversation is kept to *what* y'all bought, it can stay up.

But there are sponsors for the site that sell SB gear and they are none too appreciative when traffic is steered away from them so please do not get into a discussion of *where* to buy the schwag.

Thanks everyone! We have to feed the gerbils some how! :)

Blog Entries

I spent a little before the SB for the program (as a keepsake/autograph material) and AFC Champion t-shirt...

Day after the SB, I bought a t-shirt to give my son as a birthday present later this year, a hat for me, and a mini-football for him again for autographs.

I'm still planning to get a Ray Lewis jersey and sew on SB and Art patches. Plan to buy the DVD. I'm still itching for a t-shirt, though probably looking for a non-official type one. Almost bought a new magnet for the car.

I'm planning to buy more, just more spread out to keep my funds from draining.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Just a reminder, as long as the conversation is kept to *what* y'all bought, it can stay up.

But there are sponsors for the site that sell SB gear and they are none too appreciative when traffic is steered away from them so please do not get into a discussion of *where* to buy the schwag.

Thanks everyone! We have to feed the gerbils some how! :)
    Other than Poorboy's, is there any other gear sponsor we can mention on here? I'm being serious, looking to start window shopping at some of these places...Not trying to be facetious.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!