Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 11121314 LastLast
    Formerly Carpetbaggerville (IND) --now back in MD
    Blog Entries

Re: Kudos to NFLShop

I'm considering the SI subscription --or actually resub as it were in my case so I'll just be tacking on another year-- to get the SB champs package. (commemmorative hardbound book/DVD/football)

Ordinarily I'd have already jumped on it but there's a part of me that's still P.O.ed at them for that ridiculous hack job on Ray. But the freebies look great and will be nice mementos from an unforgettable year. So in the end I'll probably grit my teeth and do the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Werewolf View Post
    I'm considering the SI subscription --or actually resub as it were in my case so I'll just be tacking on another year-- to get the SB champs package. (commemmorative hardbound book/DVD/football)

Ordinarily I'd have already jumped on it but there's a part of me that's still P.O.ed at them for that ridiculous hack job on Ray. But the freebies look great and will be nice mementos from an unforgettable year. So in the end I'll probably grit my teeth and do the deal.
    I wouldn't consider them freebies. I'm sure they make a profit off them in the amount of subscriptions they gain. Idk I lost a HUGE amount of respect for SI, and will probably never flip open another SI mag again

Blog Entries

Re: Kudos to NFLShop

Quote Originally Posted by shine View Post
    i didnt know that they had jerseys with the art patch...
    where did you find it?
    well, some knockoff suppliers are showing that they will sew on an art patch when you buy...But the NFL WON'T sell any jerseys with the Art patch. The SB jerseys they will sell, but note those are Nike Game jerseys, not the Limited or Elite style with sewn on numbers.

Basically, i'm MAKING the jersey. Going to buy a Ray Lewis white jersey, then sew on the SB and Art patches (which I got off ebay, they aren't the real thing, but close enough knockoffs) myself.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Re: Has anyone gone wild ordering Ravens Super Bowl CHAMPIONS gear?

Is anyone else getting a bunch of ads from the Danbury Mint? It's like every day it's something different, yesterday a ring, today a watch, what's tomorrow?

Blog Entries

They are a site sponsor, so you will see a good bit of stuff from them.

EDIT - The site that has the lidded stein is the Bradford Exchange, not Danbury Mint...
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    They are a site sponsor, so you will see a good bit of stuff from them.

EDIT - The site that has the lidded stein is the Bradford Exchange, not Danbury Mint...
    Not this site, but in the mail. I've been getting multiple Danbury Mint ads in the snail mail.

Anyone see the spinning ring from Danbury?? Kinda nice

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Where can I get those Old Bay cans?????They are cool!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

got my long sleeve official SB shirt today ;)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Tervis has a superbowl champion commemorative tumbler/water bottle/coffee mug that is really nice. Got mine today and really like it. Bonus points that its a Tervis. If youre not familiar, Tervis are the somewhat overpriced but totally awesome double walled plastic drinking glasses that keep cold drinks cold, warm drinks warm, dont break and resist condensation.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    Where can I get those Old Bay cans?????They are cool!!!!!!!!!!!
    McCormick Store ( World of Flavors ) in Harborplace.....