Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 LastLast
  1. Re: Picked up this Sick Ravens SB 47 T-shirt today

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Actually, I'm not even sure they make the Trophy Triumph shirt in a kid size at all. Can't find it anywhere online, only adult sizes. So that might "solve" my problem.
    How old is your kid? The small will probably fit him...Go to Champs and get it cheaper...just sayin'

Blog Entries

Re: Picked up this Sick Ravens SB 47 T-shirt today

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    How old is your kid? The small will probably fit him...Go to Champs and get it cheaper...just sayin'
    5 in May...he's a big kid, but...

Then again, he wears my shirts to bed a lot, so I could get him a too big shirt and just have him grow into it.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Kudos to NFLShop

I ordered the Torrey Smith Super Bowl jersey last Tuesday from NFLShop.com, and the price dropped $40 on Thursday. I sent them an email asking if they'd be kind enough to credit me the 40 bucks, citing the fact that I didn't even have the jersey in hand yet (it arrived Friday, and looks great, BTW!) and the price had just dropped 33%. To my shock, they credited the $40 to my CC account (didn't even make me use "store credit"). They certainly didn't have to do that, but I thought it was very cool of them to do so.

Blog Entries

Re: Kudos to NFLShop

Quote Originally Posted by BMann View Post
    I ordered the Torrey Smith Super Bowl jersey last Tuesday from NFLShop.com, and the price dropped $40 on Thursday. I sent them an email asking if they'd be kind enough to credit me the 40 bucks, citing the fact that I didn't even have the jersey in hand yet (it arrived Friday, and looks great, BTW!) and the price had just dropped 33%. To my shock, they credited the $40 to my CC account (didn't even make me use "store credit"). They certainly didn't have to do that, but I thought it was very cool of them to do so.
    yeah it looks like everyone except Flacco's jersey has been slashed on the price. Making me think about going ahead and getting a 2nd jersey for this offseason (Already in the process of "making" a Ray Lewis NFL Elite style jersey with SB and Art Patches)...Currently have two black Flacco jerseys, a purple authentic Heap jersey, and a super cheap Reed jersey (like a 20 dollar one I bought in Walmart a few years ago).
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

I've seen prices dropping left and right on a lot of superbowl gear so I plan to wait until the summer and snatch up everything I would like including the DVD that comes out in a few weeks.

Only thing I've bought thus far were a couple of superbowl T-shirts for my wife and I in New Orleans a few hours after the game. Paid $35 each at airport, the same shirt was selling for $42 at the NFL store down the street from the superdome. Wish I had waited. That same shirt is now selling for $20 at nearby mall LOL.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

I'm still trying to avoid subscribing to SI for the football, DVD and Commemorative Book. Question:

I've seen NFL DVD highlights elsewhere, are they the same as the one you get with the SI offer????? I found a football I actually like better than the one SI gives, so that leaves the Commemorative Book, which may not be sold separately. My Mom picked up a couple of different Commemorative books at a CVS in Frederick, I wondered if they're wnything like the one in the SI offer, which is hard cover.

I'm out of town, so any help is appreciated.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    I've seen prices dropping left and right on a lot of superbowl gear so I plan to wait until the summer and snatch up everything I would like including the DVD that comes out in a few weeks.

Only thing I've bought thus far were a couple of superbowl T-shirts for my wife and I in New Orleans a few hours after the game. Paid $35 each at airport, the same shirt was selling for $42 at the NFL store down the street from the superdome. Wish I had waited. That same shirt is now selling for $20 at nearby mall LOL.
    Just look at prices for SB46 stuff.

The SB46 bluray is $12 on amazon. The SB46 program is still on sale at nflshop for like $6 I think. So you can expect those prices in a year for certain comparable items. Right now the SB47 bluray is $18.99 on amazon, and the program looks to be $15-20 at various sites.

Not really much savings.

I think the clothes will be slashed much more than memorabilia will be. The AFC Champions stuff was reduced soon as the SB stuff hit.

Re: Has anyone gone wild ordering Ravens Super Bowl CHAMPIONS gear?

Blog Entries

J C Penney has the gray SB sideline hats on sale for $20.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    J C Penney has the gray SB sideline hats on sale for $20.
    Are these available in the store only? I didn't see them online.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    yeah it looks like everyone except Flacco's jersey has been slashed on the price. Making me think about going ahead and getting a 2nd jersey for this offseason (Already in the process of "making" a Ray Lewis NFL Elite style jersey with SB and Art Patches)...Currently have two black Flacco jerseys, a purple authentic Heap jersey, and a super cheap Reed jersey (like a 20 dollar one I bought in Walmart a few years ago).
    i didnt know that they had jerseys with the art patch...
    where did you find it?

Blog Entries

Oriole way-not sure about online. I was at the JC Penneys in Owings Mills. They had lots of them in different sizes for $20 a piece.