Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Re: Has anyone gone wild ordering Ravens Super Bowl CHAMPIONS gear?

Quote Originally Posted by BohBalmer View Post

Nice!! My wife got me the same hat for Valentine's Day :D

I also got a Super Bowl pin(with both Ravens and 49ers on it) and a sign with Flacco, Reed, Lewis, Rice and Boldin on it

Yesterday i saw an ad on here where you'd get 50% off ravens stuff if you put in a code. I told myself I'd look into it later but now I can't find it. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Blog Entries

Does anyone have an extra SB program they are willing to sell? If so, message me? I would appreciate it!

4. Re: Has anyone gone wild ordering Ravens Super Bowl CHAMPIONS gear?

I was in line to buy Valentines candy for my grandbabies. The guy behind me was looking at the SI Ravens Championship edition. I told him you better wait your wife may have bought it for you for Valentines. He laughed. Sure enough I got home and wifey had my grandaughter gave it to me with my valentine lol.

Btw, did anybody notice that SI put the caption "less than 24 hour after his brother Tevin died ... Torrie Smith made this TD grab" on a pic of him scoring against the Browns. It was really against the Patriots. They sure screwed that one up.
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Have a framed Super Bowl champs pennant coming. Lol, i have bought WAY too much stuff. ive posted on the last like 2-3 pages.

Bought a game day football at the NFL Fan Experience. They had a set up there and they were making the footballs on the spot. Very cool.

I also purchased a Super Bowl Champion hoodie. That's probably all I will buy. I will be framing my ticket though.

Quote Originally Posted by drdelaware View Post
    I ordered that huge fathead Super Bowl logo sticker that was being advertised here. Hell of a discount off the advertised price.

I ordered 1 and got an offer for 50% off more. Got a 2nd for son's new house. Received them today. There are additional small stickers on the panel to use.

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    I ordered 1 and got an offer for 50% off more. Got a 2nd for son's new house. Received them today. There are additional small stickers on the panel to use.
    Mine showed up today too. Going to hang it this evening!
    Baltimore Football Championships
    Ravens 2000, 2012
    Stallions 95 CFL
    Stars 85 USFL
    Colts 58, 59, 70

Blog Entries

My boss' boss apparently knows a guy who runs a sports memorabilia store, he came in to our work today to offer framed and matted SB photos to anyone for a bit of a deal...

Got this for $55...
    IMG_20130215_130926.jpg
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

last SB the Sun sold metal screen shots of the sports section of the paper. i didn;t see them for sale this time. has anyone else seen them?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Bought a game day football at the NFL Fan Experience. They had a set up there and they were making the footballs on the spot. Very cool.

I also purchased a Super Bowl Champion hoodie. That's probably all I will buy. I will be framing my ticket though.
    i was pretty dissappointed at the NFL Fan Experience. we signed the legal waiver but all of the activities seemed to be for kids.

Saw this item up for sale on Ebay by a seller name STEELCURTAIN23 and had to laugh.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BALTIMORE-RA...item19d8d3133f