Thread: Jersey Framing

Jersey Framing

My family has a number of signed Jerseys and we wanted to start getting them framed professionally. We want to find someone that we can use long term since we want constency in the framing. Does anyone have a suggestion for a reasonable framer?

Re: Jersey Framing

Michaels. And you can usually find a coupon for 50% off a custom framing order. However, they are still a tad steep price-wise.

Great Moments. Honestly, you won't find a better place to have it done. If youre not familiar with Great Moments, they have stores in Westminster, Timonium, White Marsh, and I think Frederick and they specialize in all things Baltimore Sports. My friend has had several done and they look amazing. They have a few different options, but if its conistency you want I would go with them. I have seen some pretty crappy jobs done by Michaels.

Quote Originally Posted by Tottenham Raven View Post
    Great Moments. Honestly, you won't find a better place to have it done. If youre not familiar with Great Moments, they have stores in Westminster, Timonium, White Marsh, and I think Frederick and they specialize in all things Baltimore Sports. My friend has had several done and they look amazing. They have a few different options, but if its conistency you want I would go with them. I have seen some pretty crappy jobs done by Michaels.
    Thanks, quite familiar with great moments just didn't think of them as a framing place.

I use Baseball Card Outlet and I am happy with prices and quality. Michael's with a coupon is still $400-$500.

You won't find a better price than Great Moments Inc.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Quote Originally Posted by MyTurn View Post
    Thanks, quite familiar with great moments just didn't think of them as a framing place.
    They're not.
    Almost positive they get their framing stuff done by Furst Brothers which is located right down the street from M&T bank stadium.

They are a client of the company I work for and I've been in there many times, and have seen many items getting framed and tagged to be sent to Great Moments.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!