Thread: Trip to Canton?

Trip to Canton?

Me and a few buddies are considering making the trip to Canton for the Hall of Fame Game and JO's induction. Has anybody ever made that trip before, and how difficult is it to get tickets, lodging, etc.?

Re: Trip to Canton?

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata Da Vida View Post
    Me and a few buddies are considering making the trip to Canton for the Hall of Fame Game and JO's induction. Has anybody ever made that trip before, and how difficult is it to get tickets, lodging, etc.?
    Not sure...but with Ogden getting inducted...and the fact that the Ravens are SB champions...and that they've never played in the game before....I suspect there is a better-than-decent chance they will be playing in the HOF game.

There's a good chance the wife and I will be going - especially if the Ravens play.

I knew the Hall Of Fame Game was in a small stadium, but, wow -

NFL/Hall of Fame Game

The NFL/Hall of Fame Game is an annual preseason classic that traditionally kicks off the new National Football League season.

Unlike other NFL games, the NFL/Hall of Fame Game is played in a historic high school stadium. If you’ve never experienced seeing an NFL game up this close, you won’t want to miss out on getting your tickets for this year’s game. Watching an NFL game from the comfy confines of Fawcett Stadium (right), a 22,000-seat high school venue, is a must on any real football fan’s “bucket list.” There’s not a bad seat in the house!

Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshrinement Festival fan packages, that include tickets to the 2013 NFL/Hall of Fame Game, will go on sale soon.
    http://www.profootballhof.com/enshri.../hof_game.aspx

Sure, it's just preseason game, but that setting sounds awesome. I'm positive tickets to the game will be nearly impossible to get. Tickets for the ceremony shouldn't be too tough, though.

A buddy and I are going. YOu can get tickets right now to the induction. seats for the game are not on sale yet. Keeping my fingers crossed that the Ravens will be in the HOF Game

You can get package deals that include the induction, a dinner, autographs, and game tickets for a few hundred dollars. They also offer discounts on hotels. A buddy of mine went to Deion Sanders induction and bought that package.
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!