Lurker on this site...

I've had an account on here for quite a while now, just never really posted too much.

Been lurking this thread since the beginning of the season, just wanted to say how happy I am for everybody on this team and even us as fans that we finally did it.

I became a fan of this team 12 years ago when we won our first Super Bowl (was about 6-7 years old at the time) and have been on the bandwagon ever since.

Just wanted to say that I look forward to see Ozzie work his magic and contend our title this upcoming season!

GO RAVENS

2. Re: Lurker on this site...

I too have had an account for awhile and look at this site every day, but I also never really post (Not sure why). This was a great year and i'll have a big smile on my face for awhile :)

Re: Lurker on this site...

Quote Originally Posted by AugsburgRaven View Post
    I too have had an account for awhile and look at this site every day, but I also never really post (Not sure why). This was a great year and i'll have a big smile on my face for awhile :)
    Glad that this team will be remembered forever

Been struggling for too now, now we're on top

Winning will do wonder for a fanbase and its activity...

I've been lurking for a couple of year iirc, even though I was dragged in by the articles at first.

At some point during the Super Bowl I started posting in the game thread, I think it was while we were collapsing fast in the second half. It probably had to do with the nerves, since I was out of fingernails.

Anyway, now I might as well keep on going. No better place to discuss and keep up with ravens news than right here.

And about this team; what else is there to say, 4 & 29, the Jacoby Jones miracle, beating the zombie-Colts, Peyton, Brady and Jim Harbaugh.... What. A. Ride.

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Without being too presumptuous, welcome, gents!

Blog Entries

Hi guys! Lurk no more!!! We are the CHAMPIONS!!!