Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: The Apology Thread.

My apology is to Darnell Ellerbe, he came in a good shape, lost alot of body fat and had a great season even injured. He graded as an F last season in Filmstudy's final grades.

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    My apology is to Darnell Ellerbe, he came in a good shape, lost alot of body fat and had a great season even injured. He graded as an F last season in Filmstudy's final grades.
    And now you can apologize for misspelling his name. There's no "r"; it's Dannell.

;)

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    Or Special Teams Yo? Wonder where that jackass went....
    Spanky Johnson wasn't it? Lmao.
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    You know, I owe Andy Moeller an apology too.

While I am at it, I would like to take a moment to explain something to all my friends, all the people who have read my words, read my rants, or taken offense to my sometimes less than cordial way of writing about the Ravens.

I have over the past few years been suffering from something as well, I am 41 and my testosterone has steadily decreased. The harder I worked out, the less results I was getting, fatigue grew. Additionally to that, there are a small percentage of men, who become aggressive, touch, angry.

I often took this out on loved ones as well as John Harbaugh for instance. I went to the doctor and found I had a condition that required surgery. Mods, please forgive me, but I feel this is important to men to get there T-Levels checked and know that your hormones can be the cause of an inordinate amount of suffering.

I had a condition called varicocele. Usually the surgery is used to restore fertility, but in me, it was killing my testosterone production. I had the surgery a month ago and I see the world so much differently than I once did.

The unkind words I had for some posters, John Harbaugh, and Andy Moeller are not forgiven because of my malaise, but it helps put it in perspective and I would hope any men out there who are feeling not themselves to get checked. Women get themselves checked yearly and guys are just now starting to realize things like prostate cancer, colon caner are often detected too late because we play tough guys.

I was fortunate it wasn't cancer and I hope any and all of you whom I may have offended, Raven's or posters give me a second chance. - I'm still going to be a sarcastic bastard ;)
    I didn't get the impression you were a dick or anything like that. I will ask now, though, how do like life under Harbaugh, compared to Billick? You said you'd rather have several years down years with the occaisonal championship over contending every year but not reaching it. However, after contending for several years we have and I gotta say I stand by my preference for the Harbs years.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    I didn't get the impression you were a dick or anything like that. I will ask now, though, how do like life under Harbaugh, compared to Billick? You said you'd rather have several years down years with the occaisonal championship over contending every year but not reaching it. However, after contending for several years we have and I gotta say I stand by my preference for the Harbs years.
    Well, if you count my Sunspot years and some of the graphics I did on John that you must have missed, yes, I was an asshole.

I will say, John grew in his position of being a head coach. He went from J/V-ish to firing Cam Cameron and becoming to me a real head coach. He did something I could picture Parcells doing, so I always said I hope he proved me wrong, and he did. And for all the shit I gave him, I am sorry. And I don't mind saying it. And it will be a good 7 years before I can bitch about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Well, if you count my Sunspot years and some of the graphics I did on John that you must have missed, yes, I was an asshole.

I will say, John grew in his position of being a head coach. He went from J/V-ish to firing Cam Cameron and becoming to me a real head coach. He did something I could picture Parcells doing, so I always said I hope he proved me wrong, and he did. And for all the shit I gave him, I am sorry. And I don't mind saying it. And it will be a good 7 years before I can bitch about him.
    Much respect Cap'n.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Cap'n-
    FWIW, I'm happier that you were able to get a handle on your health!

sante,
    Beau

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    Cap'n-
    FWIW, I'm happier that you were able to get a handle on your health!

sante,
    Beau
    This. Well done Captain.