Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: The Apology Thread.

I been pretty critical on Harbaugh in the past. He won me over when he fired Cam. And he thoroughly out coached his bro in the SB. I am 100% on board with him now. Sorry John, you da man!

I apologize to Ozzie for not giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming he knew what he was doing when he cut Todd Heap loose.

3. Re: The Apology Thread.

I'm sorry Ed Dickson for saying you can't catch...you did a fairly good job on the big stage. You still have the worst hands I've seen in my life...but you're a champ! lol

Blog Entries

We should apologize to the defense, which was so maligned throughout this season. They really stepped up their game during the playoffs, pre-blackout.

I apologize to:

1. Jacoby Jones (I thought it was a trash heap pickup that would mirror other dud WRs of the past. I was wrong.)
    2. Dean Pees (I thought he was a disaster waiting to happen. It was the exact opposite. He did a great job under very adverse circumstances.)
    3. Matt Birk (I swore he'd never make it through the season and would get punked again by Wilfork. I was dead wrong.)

1. Jacoby Jones for yelling at him every time he took a kick out from the back of the endzone.

2. Michael Oher for calling him feral. He seemed to become civilized once he went back to the right side.

3. Dean Pees for thinking he was Pops Mattison II.

Bryant McKinnie for thinking he had checked out on this team. Clearly he still has something in the tank and if he can carry it over to next season, I for one will welcome him back.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by ballhawk View Post
    I been pretty critical on Harbaugh in the past. He won me over when he fired Cam. And he thoroughly out coached his bro in the SB. I am 100% on board with him now. Sorry John, you da man!
    +1 I wasn't a fan of Harbaugh but he has one me over as well.

Blog Entries

I apologies to who? Joe Flacco, that's who.

I thought he was a good QB, and had reservations after the Denver game about him ever becoming elite, and I thought he'd stay in that Matt Shaubb type level, but no, I was wrong, he became an elite QB after Caldwell took over, and the rest is history. I am also very sorry to John Harbaugh for losing faith in him half way through the season.

Blog Entries

1. I apologize to John Harbaugh for saying he will never win the Super Bowl.
    2. I apologize to John Harbaugh for saying he will never win the Super Bowl.
    3. I apologize to John Harbaugh for saying he will never win the Super Bowl.
    4. I apologize to John Harbaugh for saying he will never win the Super Bowl.
    5. I apologize to John Harbaugh for saying he will never win the Super Bowl.
    6. I apologize to John Harbaugh for saying he will never win the Super Bowl.
    7. I apologize to John Harbaugh for saying he will never win the Super Bowl.
    8. I apologize to John Harbaugh for saying he will never win the Super Bowl.
    9. I apologize to John Harbaugh for saying he will never win the Super Bowl.
    10. I apologize to John Harbaugh for saying he will never win the Super Bowl.

And for a myriad of other affronts, but I didn't want this to turn into spam nor hurt anyone's eyes.

I'll be in timeout over in the corner for a few years...
    :bag:

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    1. I apologize to John Harbaugh for saying he will never win the Super Bowl.
    2. I apologize to John Harbaugh for saying he will never win the Super Bowl.
    3. I apologize to John Harbaugh for saying he will never win the Super Bowl.
    4. I apologize to John Harbaugh for saying he will never win the Super Bowl.
    5. I apologize to John Harbaugh for saying he will never win the Super Bowl.
    6. I apologize to John Harbaugh for saying he will never win the Super Bowl.
    7. I apologize to John Harbaugh for saying he will never win the Super Bowl.
    8. I apologize to John Harbaugh for saying he will never win the Super Bowl.
    9. I apologize to John Harbaugh for saying he will never win the Super Bowl.
    10. I apologize to John Harbaugh for saying he will never win the Super Bowl.

And for a myriad of other affronts, but I didn't want this to turn into spam nor hurt anyone's eyes.

I'll be in timeout over in the corner for a few years...
    :bag:
    Just for clarification...was it Harbaugh alone, or Harbaugh/Cameron? Because there were a ton of posts that said the Ravens would never win a Super Bowl with Cam Cameron. And that DID end up being the case.

I'd apologise to the defence- when they were giving up 150 yards a week on the ground, even though they were holding in the redzone for the most part, I thought it could not be sustained if we were to keep winning. At 9-2 we flattered to deceive.

I knew that it had a lot to do with injuries and was more than willing to give Dean Pees a pass based on this. However, I didn't believe we would be able to progress far in the playoffs.

I was also pessimistic going into the playoffs. I didn't agree with those that thought we'd lose to Indy, but saw no way past Denver. Once we'd done that I was confident going to NE (I figured if we could beat Denver, we could beat anyone) and once in New Orleans I was fairly confident but well aware it could go either way.