Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

It's official, Joe is ELITE

Our local sports talk host, Ken Broo just opened his show with the topic that everyone agrees that Flacco is elite. He quoted Joe's amazing playoff stats. http://www.iheart.com/live/700WLW-1713/

He is asking fans what it will take to get Dalton to that level.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Re: It's official, Joe is ELITE

No lie...still, today...I see, read or hear references to our SB win and I just start chuckling uncontrollably...

Joe f-in Flacco :respect

Blog Entries

Donovan McNabb put him in the top 5...Only guys ranked higher were Tom Brady #1 (snicker snicker), Aaron Rodgers #2, Drew Brees #3, Peyton Manning #4.

I'd agree with that list. But on WNST, I heard a show this afternoon where the host said "Joe Flacco is about to make 20 mil, and that's about 18 mil more than he should get paid"

:grbac:
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    I'd agree with that list. But on WNST, I heard a show this afternoon where the host said "Joe Flacco is about to make 20 mil, and that's about 18 mil more than he should get paid"

:grbac:
    What an idiot!
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Joe is Joe. This culture is infatuated with putting labels on people/things. It doesn't mean anything. Wanna know what Joe Flacco is?

Joe Flacco is:

A SB MVP
    Winningest QB through first 5 seasons in NFL history
    Best Ravens QB ever
    Best QB on the road in playoff history
    Etc, etc

That's good enough for me.

WNST is such a joke. Nestor is the worst.

Tim Hasselback still has "Matty Ice" ahead of Joe in his QB rankings. Other, more talented/competent analysts are moving Joe up in theirs.

Blog Entries

So the host thinks Joe should get less then what some back ups make in this league? Ok then.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ballhawk View Post

Joe Flacco is:

A SB MVP
    Winningest QB through first 5 seasons in NFL history
    Best Ravens QB ever
    Best QB on the road in playoff history
    Etc, etc

That's good enough for me.
    :word

I don't get why people still hate on Joe. He's already ranked 10th in most playoff wins by starting QB's in NFL history, and he's got a ring and a SB MVP trophy. He's definitely in the top echelon of QB's.

Joe lets his play talk for him, no need to hear what others say. Breaking records every year since he started with the Ravens. It's getting to the point where Ravens fans are cancelling any plans between Christmas and early February, only waiting to see how far the Ravens go in postseason. This year many Ravens fans got to go to NO and witness the SB. Now, we have to wait for the new season to start and this sunday will be the first time there won't be a Ravens football game.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Joe lets his play talk for him, no need to hear what others say. Breaking records every year since he started with the Ravens. It's getting to the point where Ravens fans are cancelling any plans between Christmas and early February, only waiting to see how far the Ravens go in postseason. This year many Ravens fans got to go to NO and witness the SB. Now, we have to wait for the new season to start and this sunday will be the first time there won't be a Ravens football game.
    That fact makes me so happy. We got the maximum amount of Ravens football, and a championship to go with it. I don't care what anyone says about Joe. I'm proud he's the QB of my team. He's also a Super Bowl Champ/MVP.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    :word

I don't get why people still hate on Joe. He's already ranked 10th in most playoff wins by starting QB's in NFL history, and he's got a ring and a SB MVP trophy. He's definitely in the top echelon of QB's.
    I do not get it either. How many guys on that top 10 list got a bunch of crap about what they were not while working thier way onto it?

:T2: