Andy Moeller has a disease?
    Alcoholism ...

Have you not read up on his past?

Blog Entries

Re: The Apology Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Alcoholism ...

Have you not read up on his past?
    I knew he had a few DUI', but I know a few people with those who are not Alcoholics.

Cary Williams

Starting off the season the way he did I thought for sure him turning down the contract extension was better for the team, now with his performance down the stretch he's played himself into a big contract (probably somewhere else).

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I knew he had a few DUI', but I know a few people with those who are not Alcoholics.
    If you have three DUI's, you're an alcoholic, you just haven't admitted it yet. But I suppose that's for another thread.

Blog Entries

If you have three DUI's, you're an alcoholic, you just haven't admitted it yet. But I suppose that's for another thread.
    Haha. True.

Technically, I think that makes you a drunk, since alcoholics go to meetings...

Those apologizing for not appreciating Flacco fully can take some solace - the Cam Cameron effect is subtle - a normal play calling scenario intersects between the team's capabilities and the defensive looks - for Cameron, it is pretty much what he called last week.

Sorry, Jacoby! I hope you're here for a long time. You're talented, tough, and never say die ... a true Raven.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata Da Vida View Post
    Never again will I refer to our coach as JV John.

I was wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. I couldn't be happier about it.
    Or Special Teams Yo? Wonder where that jackass went....

Blog Entries

I have to admit, I need to apologize to Boldin. I was hard on him when he dropped passes earlier in the season, as well as in the playoffs against the Steelers. Once Caldwell took over the playcalling, he was utilized more properly and allowed to get into a better rhythm. You saw the results. It was almost like watching him back in Arizona.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

You know, I owe Andy Moeller an apology too.

While I am at it, I would like to take a moment to explain something to all my friends, all the people who have read my words, read my rants, or taken offense to my sometimes less than cordial way of writing about the Ravens.

I have over the past few years been suffering from something as well, I am 41 and my testosterone has steadily decreased. The harder I worked out, the less results I was getting, fatigue grew. Additionally to that, there are a small percentage of men, who become aggressive, touch, angry.

I often took this out on loved ones as well as John Harbaugh for instance. I went to the doctor and found I had a condition that required surgery. Mods, please forgive me, but I feel this is important to men to get there T-Levels checked and know that your hormones can be the cause of an inordinate amount of suffering.

I had a condition called varicocele. Usually the surgery is used to restore fertility, but in me, it was killing my testosterone production. I had the surgery a month ago and I see the world so much differently than I once did.

The unkind words I had for some posters, John Harbaugh, and Andy Moeller are not forgiven because of my malaise, but it helps put it in perspective and I would hope any men out there who are feeling not themselves to get checked. Women get themselves checked yearly and guys are just now starting to realize things like prostate cancer, colon caner are often detected too late because we play tough guys.

I was fortunate it wasn't cancer and I hope any and all of you whom I may have offended, Raven's or posters give me a second chance. - I'm still going to be a sarcastic bastard ;)

Blog Entries

I compared Flacco and Romo as equals....I now apologize for those comments as Joe is not a CHAMP!!!!

Two guys I dogged all season were Oher and Cary Williams. Both of these guys played fantastic in this playoff run. Maybe me riding them so hard during the season brought on this outstanding play, wishful thinking I know...

I apologize to all the posters on this board who said -- correctly -- that Cam was the problem. I was not a Cam "defender," either, but I figured that the players made the plays, and so were to blame; "it was all a matter of execution."

But we have seen since Cam's firing how the plays themselves must kept Joe and the receivers from leveraging their skills and getting open.

Sorry to have doubted you, Ravens 24x7 posters. Fire Cam!