Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries

Re: NSFW -- The difference between Raven's Fans and 49ers Fans

Yeah go ahead and complain about perceived bigotry towards gays, but be A okay with abortion, which started as a eugenics effort and 1/3rd of potential African Americans have been aborted since 1973. But America is much better off without them.

Quote Originally Posted by ballhawk View Post
    Why so sensitive people? you CAN crack jokes on people without it being a hate crime. Fucking PC bullshit!
    Really? :grbac: Don't worry. Obama's not about to take your guns, either.

I happened to have thought the joke was juvenile. (Nothing against CincyCat.) I'M ENTITLED TO THINK THE JOKE WAS STUPID! RANT RANT FREE SPEECH! STATES' RIGHTS!

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack View Post
    Someone actually tried to make this a gay rights debate? Christ, STFU and enjoy the tits.
    I don't "enjoy tits" because I'm female and straight. Picture means nothing to me. Joke is dumb.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

I like titties, and I maybe even like titties and beer... (Ravenswintitle??? You're with me on this one, right? At least your avatar is with me...)

I must say, though, those titties look manufactured. I truly do like them natural. But I'll still look at the fake ones. And if they're not in my beer and I am invited to play with fake ones, yes, I'll do it.

"Wheres those titties that I like so well
    N my goddamn beer!
    Is what I started to yell, then I heard this noise
    Like a crunchin twig, n up jumped the devil...hes about this big..."

Ah, Frank. How I miss ya...

Re: The difference between Raven's Fans and 49ers Fans

Now thats the kind of wife the guy who started the thread about wife problems needs
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    Really? :grbac: Don't worry. Obama's not about to take your guns, either.

I happened to have thought the joke was juvenile. (Nothing against CincyCat.) I'M ENTITLED TO THINK THE JOKE WAS STUPID! RANT RANT FREE SPEECH! STATES' RIGHTS!

I don't "enjoy tits" because I'm female and straight. Picture means nothing to me. Joke is dumb.
    Wow, stereotype much?

Re: The difference between Raven's Fans and 49ers Fans

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    :word

While we're at it, it's worth contemplating why so many adult males are nauseated/disturbed/angered by the sight of two reasonably good-looking men kissing passionately--but aroused when you replace them with two reasonably good-looking women. I don't think the same is generally true if you flipped all the genders at once (i.e., adult woman seeing 2 women vs 2 men kissing passionately)...?
    Because women are like Voltron. The more you hook up with, the better it gets.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock