Some players (and fans - yes, I'm looking at you OP) take themselves too seriously. Or at least seem to. I'm an atheist. I could care less if Ray draws heavily on his faith. Hell John Harbaugh draws heavily on his faith. He's mentioned it several times. Hey, good for them. Doesn't do anything for me, but whatever. All I care about is are they good to/for the organization and the fans, and are they (as much as we can tell) decent people. Ray Lewis strikes me as a decent guy. Despite all the posturing for the cameras, both on and off the field, his teammates, those who know him best, revere him. Ray Rice and Terrell Suggs were damn near in tears when Lewis announced his impending retirement. That's good enough for me. Look, it's a media fueled business. Players all over the place are put on a pedestal. Sometimes you just gotta smile and shake your head, smile, and roll with it.

Oh, and as for your post in the other thread about enough being enough....hey dude, no one here is forcing you to click your mouse. You don't like it, don't read it. Simple as that.