Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Welcome fly boy. Make yourself at home. Just look at Cinci Cat's participation. This board welcomes him like a confused cousin from Ohio.

Put me down for being a Brett Kiesel (spelling?) fan. Dude looks like he's right out of a Gangland episode on motorcycle clubs.

Gs3/tapatak
    Facebook -> Craig.Ciurca
    Twitter -> @papa_ciurca
    Instagram -> @papa_ciurca

Re: Congratulations and Props

Quote Originally Posted by Saltwater_Rider View Post
    Welcome fly boy. Make yourself at home. Just look at Cinci Cat's participation. This board welcomes him like a confused cousin from Ohio.

Put me down for being a Brett Kiesel (spelling?) fan. Dude looks like he's right out of a Gangland episode on motorcycle clubs.

Gs3/tapatak
    Or this guy:
    Self appointed Ravens SuperFan in the southern hemisphere/New Zealand.

Blog Entries

In a small way, our Super Bowl, is Pittsburgh's glory. Why? Because the Patriots and the Broncos, they do not have to play a worthy opponent twice a year. Our trophy is a tribute to our division.

Thank you our foes in Pittsburgh, may you steel our iron harder in the future.

1. Yeah, Ray lost several steps by the end. No doubt.

2. Joe will get his deal, we all hope, even if it costs us big. He gambled and won. He's worth it, IMO.

3. Gonna second the Brett Keisel respect, and add in some for Casey Hampton. Dude has been tough to play against for his whole career there. I know he's probably out the door for cap reasons, but he's always been one of the first guys I've cited when discussing how tough it is to play against the Steeler D.

5. Re: Congratulations and Props

Welcome to the best Ravens board, cessnapilot513.

The Steeler I respect the most is Heath Miller.
    Also think highly of Polamalu, Kiesel, Pouncey, and Antonio Brown.

And yeah, Ray was done 2 years ago--at least physically.
    Mentally though, he was as sharp as ever and that along with his inspirational leadership is what the Ravens will miss the most.

I'm optimistic Joe gets signed because I know he doesn't want to hurt the team.
    And the team isn't trying to lowball him, it's just that w are up against that darn cap (something you no doubt can relate too).