There are a lot of conversations about who's the "best" QB in the league, who's "better" than this one or that, who are the "top 3/5/7/10/etc.", and so on, and so on, and....

I'm not in the camp that believes that Flacco is #1, or elite, or many of the other plaudits I see bestowed on this QB or that. What impresses me is that Flacco has been as "successful" as he has, as a rookie and ongoing during his career. And I'll say this -- give me Trent Dilfer at QB and a Super Bowl victory, versus Brady/Manning(s)/RGIII/Newton/Wilson/Ryan/Rodgers/etc. leading the offense and sucking hind tit.

But all that as a lead-in, my question to all is, What do you deem as the gold standard for Flacco to be unreservedly considered as a true "best" QB? Or, what does Flacco need to do (stats, or games won, or playoffs/SB appearances, more seasons of winning, whatever) to be mentioned without a lot of friction in the same breath as the Bradys/Manning(s)/RGIIIs/Newtons/Wilsons/Ryans/Rodgers/Randolph Scott/etc.?

Qunatify what Flacco must deliver.