Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Superbowl Replay + SoundFX

Quote Originally Posted by 2gigch1 View Post
    I know the fake FG is coming up.
    Patrick Willis on the sideline after that play:
    "They're telling us they think they can score anytime they want. That's just disrespectful."

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Flacco on final play to players on sideline: "If he breaks it, go tackle him" - LOL, love this guy

There is a provision in the rules where the refs can award a touchdown for an egregious foul like this so . . .

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    Woah... Joe Flacco was fucking serious. He actually would have.
    Better be careful with that...

http://www.ricefootball.net/tackle.htm
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Watching SoundFX now

Jim Harbaugh is a huge whiner
    Every. Single. Play.

What a baby.

Re: Flacco on final play to players on sideline: "If he breaks it, go tackle him" - LOL, love this guy

Palpably Unfair Act = automatic TD.

Might as well just hope the guy has a heart attack at the 10 yard line rather than come off of the sideline to make the tackle. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    Palpably Unfair Act = automatic TD.

Might as well just hope the guy has a heart attack at the 10 yard line rather than come off of the sideline to make the tackle. :)
    Still a hilarious moment though lol
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

And that was not freakin defensive holding on that last play. In the angle they showed on sound FX, Crabtree totally initiates the contact.

WOW!!!! I just want that last 2 minutes when the music starts:

- Patrick Willis and the 49ers walking off through a blizzard of purple, black and yellow confetti.
    - Suggs and Lewis hugging.
    - Flacco: "I get a car? Do I really? I get a car!!!"
    - Harbaugh, with his wife and daughter on the podium. Ray: "Was it supposed to happen any other way?" Harbaugh: "No. Was it supposed to be easy?" Ray: "No" Harbaugh, looking at the Times-Picayune Ravens World Champions edition: "It wasn't pretty, but it was us." Ray: "Definitely us...nothing we ever did was pretty." Harbaugh and Ray: "That's the beauty of it".
    - Michael Phelps hugging Kemoeatu: "Back to Baltimore."
    - Ray Rice, Bryant Mckinnie and Torrey Smith dancing in the confetti.
    - Steve Bisciotti fist-pumping down the field smoking a victory cigar.
    - Ed Reed kissing the Lombardi trophy.
    - Flacco and Ray holding the Lombardi trophy.
    - John to his father: "Dad, how about Jack Harbaugh? Who's got it better than the Harbaugh's? Nobody, nobody. I love you."

Somebody try and top that....

No words.

A couple of things.

Not on this board, but on the official Ravens board I have been telling peeps for YEARS that Joe was vocal as Hell, it just didn't look like it from the 1 second, every blue moon camera shots he would get from CBS/Fox. Wow, guy is always talking lol.

Jim Harbaugh was whining about Birk giving a head fake one of the many times the Niners went offsides. Really Jim? The play is over, you even CALLED IT AS IT HAPPENED and still blamed one of our guys. He's gotta be the whiniest coach ever. Is John like this? I watched the parts of SoundFX they have on the site and they didn't catch John whinging about something like this. Jim is an idiot. We definitely got the better Harbaugh.

Also (edit) as another poster alluded to, I think Joseph Vincent Flacco was gonna rush the field and try to tackle Ted Ginn Jr. if he broke loose on that last kick return LOL. Man, what a guy!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    There is a provision in the rules where the refs can award a touchdown for an egregious foul like this so . . .
    Is that true?

On the play, I think there was some suspense there, which was unnecessary. They should not have kicked it deep IMO. Field position was not an issue, unless they could fair catch it (I am not sure on that), so why not squib it? Why put the ball in the hands of their return guy with a head of steam? Dangerous.

iggyman555 Guest

patrick willis is such a baller and great player, would love to have him

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    patrick willis is such a baller and great player, would love to have him
    Ab-so-fuc*ing-lut-ly. "Plays like a Raven."