Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Superbowl Replay + SoundFX

These Sound FX things are awesome. It is so cool to hear the behind the scenes stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    These Sound FX things are awesome. It is so cool to hear the behind the scenes stuff.
    Did you hear Boger (the ref) ask the 49ers if they were going to run a fake field goal before Akers kicked one?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Did you hear Boger (the ref) ask the 49ers if they were going to run a fake field goal before Akers kicked one?
    Yeah. It is always interesting to hear the interaction with the refs.

I also thought it was funny to see John asking why Jim was in the huddle with the players during the blackout. He called Jim "their coach"...I wonder if his brain even contemplated saying "Why is my brother in the huddle". Weird situation.

Thumbs up Flacco on final play to players on sideline: "If he breaks it, go tackle him" - LOL, love this guy

Gotta love Sound FX on NFL Network. Flacco advocates guys on the sideline run onto the field and tackle the Niners return man if he happens to break loose toward the endzone since it cant get any worse than giving up a TD. Flacco and the rest of the team just made themselves forever lovable on film.

Biscuit with the victory cigar and hands in the air with confetti around him has to be the coolest thing I've ever seen.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Flacco on the sideline at the end "If he busts it loose, tackle him!" (from the sideline!) "I don't know what the rule is but I'm gonna do it!"

He was willing to jump off the sideline and tackle the 49er if the was running for a touchdown.

Holy. Shit.

That was a funny bit with Flacco on the sidelines saying he would run out on the field to tackle Ginn if he broke one on the punt after the safety. He was imploring Yanda to do the same - anything to keep the 49ers out of the end zone on that last play.

Blog Entries

Hilarious - after the final tackle Flacco runs on the field and as he is getting tackled by teammates says "Holy Shit" as three of them take him to the ground.

Re: Flacco on final play to players on sideline: "If he breaks it, go tackle him" - LOL, love this guy

Ahhh, merge this with the Sound FX thread, DOH

Flacco saying to his teammates, "Hey, I get a car."

Blog Entries

Woah... Joe Flacco was fucking serious. He actually would have.

12. Re: Superbowl Replay + SoundFX

I thought Vernon Davis running up in Ray Lewis' face and shouting "it's going to be a long day for you" was very disrespectful...Joe was hilarious with his run on the field after Ginn He was also giving Harbaugh some coaching info. I love this guy and am glad he's our QB :happyanim