Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: No ring for Cam!

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    It's not about symbolism or whatever, it's about following precedence.

As others have said, it's the classy and right thing to do because it's what teams have historically done. Pretty much anyone who has contributed gets a ring. Whether you agree with it or not, it's the right thing to do.
    That's fine. As I said before, I wouldn't do it, nor if I were him would I want it.

I'm shocked that this thread even reached five pages. Cam was a poor O-C, but he still deserves, and will get a ring. Bobbie Williams was one of the first one on the field in celebration. Did they tell him to go back on the sidelines because he sucked all year for us? It just doesn't work like that. Frankly, someone who would even start keeping tabs on something like this probably has never played organized team sports.

Cam will probably post it on craigslist to make some money off it. SAys he'll win it on his own, doesn't need the Ravens. Him being fired was the reason they won the SB. Anybody else think Cam would say and do this? LOL

Was Bobbie Williams still employed with the Ravens when they won? Okay then.....next question.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    I'm shocked that this thread even reached five pages. Cam was a poor O-C, but he still deserves, and will get a ring. Bobbie Williams was one of the first one on the field in celebration. Did they tell him to go back on the sidelines because he sucked all year for us? It just doesn't work like that. Frankly, someone who would even start keeping tabs on something like this probably has never played organized team sports.
    In all fairness, they didn't cut Bobbie Williams. Think Sergio Kindle will get a ring?

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    In all fairness, they didn't cut Bobbie Williams. Think Sergio Kindle will get a ring?
    Will he? That's actually a good question lol....I read somewhere in this thread that Heap and Mason were getting rings?! Sheesh..do they mean anything anymore

Kindle was on the team for our Super Bowl season, he'll get one. Cam will get one. Heap and Mason aren't getting any, thats a groundless rumor.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

If you're constructing a building, don't the guys who laid the foundation get some sort of appreciation even though they weren't there to see the completion of 50 stories? IMO Cam should get his ring. His "punishment" for not getting the very best out of the offense, is that he wasn't there on the field as OC to drink in the wonder of winning the final game in person... Bc

Blog Entries

of course he will get a ring for this season

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    They won 9 games with Cam as OC, it's not like he didn't work for it. Geez, have a little class
    You mean they won 9 games despite Cam being the offensive coordinator. I can't stand the man, as I feel he is responsible for us not getting one before. That being said, I don't really care if they give him a ring or not. I'm just glad he's gone.

I am glad Cam got canned, but he still deserves his ring for the things he did right.

Sergio Kindle will get a ring and it will be on eBay the next day.