Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Dude he's getting a ring let it go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: No ring for Cam!

Quote Originally Posted by trailhiker85 View Post
    I've been as anti-Cam as anyone over the past year. And one can certainly make the argument that he'd done more harm than good during the 2012 season.

But this isn't like your run-of-the-mill firing in the corporate world. This is equal parts "doing the right thing" (due to Cam's position, tenure and loyal service) and burnishing the team's public image (because image has a very real impact when other potential players/coaches consider whether they want to come work for the Ravens). Therefore, offering Cam a ring only makes sense. There is absolutely no upside to snubbing him in this matter, apart from satisfying unnecessary feelings of schadenfreude among some of us in the fanbase.
    well stated. some people have class and business sense; others don't.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Dude he's getting a ring let it go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Says the guy who came back to post, again.

If he'd been fired earlier in the season, it might be different. But with 3 games left in the season? I think you gotta take the high road and give him the ring for his contributions over 4 3/4 years. And I'm pretty sure that's what the Ravens will do.

Quote Originally Posted by hokiefan View Post
    Maybe he'll learn to change his ways.
    And you would never again be able to hire a coach worth a damn

Why should Jah Reid get a ring? It's pretty obvious that removing him made our team better and led to our SuperBowl run. Clearly he was holding the offense back some since the minute he left Joe went bananas.

I mean, yea he helped us win some games earlier in the years, but he wasn't doing shit come playoffs?

See how dumb that sounds?
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    Why should Jah Reid get a ring? It's pretty obvious that removing him made our team better and led to our SuperBowl run. Clearly he was holding the offense back some since the minute he left Joe went bananas.

I mean, yea he helped us win some games earlier in the years, but he wasn't doing shit come playoffs?

See how dumb that sounds?

No.

Wasn't he a member of the team when we won the Superbowl?

You're impossible. I'm just glad you're not in charge of decisions like this because not giving Cam a ring would be the second most bush-league, pathetic, bitter, unprofessional, miserly, and down right low things a Baltimore sports owner ever did.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

You're impossible. I'm just glad you're not in charge of decisions like this because not giving Cam a ring would be the second most bush-league, pathetic, bitter, unprofessional, miserly, and down right low things a Baltimore sports owner ever did.
    Superbowl winning QB Trent Dilfer says hi. ;)

Blog Entries

+1

It's a very small community speaking of NFL coaches. It would be incredibly stupid to do something like not give Cam a ring. Word travels quick.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    I agree...he deserves a ring.
    LOL

Deserves? Maybe charity.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    No he's gonna get one. He deserves one.

Exactly, he'll get one and deserves it.

Scott was just saying on radio that Ravens were building their record for most points scored
    while CAM was still here. Yea, we might not have a trophy if he isn't fired but he contributed
    to a lot of wins.

Bisciotti will do the right thing and give him one if he wants it. He'll also give rings to Heap
    and Mason too.

I was expecting a link when I opened this bull shit thread up.