Blog Entries

Super Bowl Apparel

Has anyone found a good site to purchase super bowl apparel? I checked out NflShop but it seemed overprice, thought I would check on here.

Blog Entries

Re: Super Bowl Apparel

Go to a place like Wal Mart, Target, KMart, etc. They will have the same stuff (or similar) for less than NFL Shop or the Ravens store. I got my AFC Champs shirt from KMart for 16 bucks, Ravens wanted 35 for the same thing from their store.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Fansedge.com has a great selection

Blog Entries

Re: Super Bowl Apparel

I got my AFC Champ stuff at Dick's for 25% off, 1 week after the win.

I went to Modell's to get some SB champ stuff today, full price. But in a smart move (IMO), I bought my son a "Super Bowl 47 youth football" (Doesn't say who won, just shows Ravens vs 49ers), but it was 50% off! Going to stash that away for autographs in TC.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Pretty sure Tony doesn't want the potential buyers being steered away from site sponsors.

PM amongst yourselves ....

:)