Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Adam Jones Wants Ray to Throw Out First Pitch

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    I love Ray but come on the past month has been a celebration in his honor. I don't want to hear any more about how God wants him to throw the first pitch and that how no weapon can stand against him during the national anthem.
    Lmfao! Thank you I've been laughing at the way you put stated that for the past 3 mins. But in all seriousness I agree. Love him, and I don't dislike it myself, but the media just takes things over the top. I know none of them will say it publicly, but I 100% believe some of the ravens players are getting a bit annoyed with the attention the media is putting on him. Not Ray himself.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    I also want to see Flacco throw the first pitch. He can probably pitch better than the actual Orioles pitchers. And that's not even a joke.
    Let him throw it to his brother, Mike. More of that brotherly stuff. (yuck, yuck)

Blog Entries

I want Flacco to.

I'm in the Flacco camp as well.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    But Joe Flacco played baseball. He could've gone pro but went football instead.
    I bet Joe would have been an awesome major league pitcher.

I gotta say, I have been very impressed with Adam Jones' support of the Ravens...he has been front-and-center this entire off-season...and even during the end of the regular season.

His support for Baltimore sports in general has been notable. I love this picture of a (relatively) young Earl Weaver on his twitter page:

a0fc3c1543935b5e4c10e3bc88576c06.jpg

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I bet Joe would have been an awesome major league pitcher.
    No doubt. I bet he could easily throw mid 90's. He has that pitcher frame. Tall and lanky.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    I gotta say, I have been very impressed with Adam Jones' support of the Ravens...he has been front-and-center this entire off-season.

His support for Baltimore sports in general has been notable. I love that picture of a young Earl Weaver on his twitter page.
    Adam Jones has been awesome. I really can't wait until baseball season starts. He's a big reason why I'll be excited about the Orioles.

Blog Entries

Id be for any Raven really. I dont see why Ray would be a bad thing or his religion an issue.

every first pitch ever:
    walks out waving, throws pitch, walks to catcher, shakes hands, walks away waving. all in all about 2 minutes of time including the introduction.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Adam Jones has been awesome. I really can't wait until baseball season starts. He's a big reason why I'll be excited about the Orioles.
    He has definitely stepped into the void that is left when most baseball players head south for the winter. Anybody seen Nick Markakis lately, or Brian Roberts, etc?

Good for Mr. Jones...

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    Id be for any Raven really. I dont see why Ray would be a bad thing or his religion an issue.
    I would like to see them do what the Red Sox did a few years back when the Patriots won the SB. Whether it coincides with opening day or not, when the Ravens are in town for a minicamp, have as much of the team as possible just come out pre-game with the Lombard trophy. I think that would be really cool...