Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: titus young?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

titus young?

Released by the Lions. I know a lot of posters really liked him coming out of the draft, maybe he could be had on the cheap.

I'm not interested though. After years of us collectively clamoring for every available WR to hit the market, I think we finally have the WR corps that we have been waiting for. I'd like to see Ozzie make every effort to extend/restructure both Boldin and Jones. No way we win the SB without either of them!

But with that said; if we can't lock both those guys up, is Young a possibility?

Re: titus young?

isn't he the guy that basically got run out of town for not listening to coaches?

No.
    "CARPE LOMBARDI"

The guy is a nut case and would not fit in this locker room.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    The guy is a nut case and would not fit in this locker room.
    And we won't have Ray to set the tone in the locker room, or being the 'Father Figure' to troubled young players any more.

Blog Entries

I'd rather keep Boldin and Jacoby by extending their contracts if possible.

Blog Entries

Can he stay healthy and can he fit into this locker room?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    I'd rather keep Boldin and Jacoby by extending their contracts if possible.
    I Second, Third, and Fourth that opinion!!!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    And we won't have Ray to set the tone in the locker room, or being the 'Father Figure' to troubled young players any more.
    Holy crap. I don't know why, but this comment just hit me really hard that we won't have Ray next year to be that guy, that constant force. This is going to take some getting used to.

Ppl that want him are crazy. The Lions just ran him out of town, and that's a team with their fair share of locker room issues.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by kronusthebonus View Post
    Holy crap. I don't know why, but this comment just hit me really hard that we won't have Ray next year to be that guy, that constant force. This is going to take some getting used to.
    You better believe Ray will be involved with Ravens teams moving forward. He might not be in the trenches anymore but will be there for future players.

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    Ray is not replaceable, but Next Man Up. Suggs has an incredibly strong personality and I think there are enough guys on the defense that saw how Lewis worked that I am hopeful they can continue the tradition of excellence. I am secretly hoping that Upshaw develops into the leader for the next generation.

On the offense, this is now Flacco and Rice's team to lead. They may not be vocal, but the offense seems close knit. I think they could bring a trouble player in and keep him in line.

All that being said, I would not spend too much time going after Titus Young. I don't think he would be a good fit.