Blog Entries

Lololololol: The Dallas Cowboys and Tampa Bay Buccaneers

"Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Re: Lololololol: The Dallas Cowboys and Tampa Bay Buccaneers

so they're negotiating wi their qbs. what's the 'lolol' about?
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    so they're negotiating wi their qbs. what's the 'lolol' about?
    Why would you give Tony Romo an extension at this point? Why would you load up on more high priced FAs, after you just did it last year with nil results?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

None of these teams are following the correct formula to a SB team or even a winning team. Every single recent SB champion built their team in the draft and with one or two solid FA signings. The Bucs are heading no where fast if they are just going to stock pile on big names. Look at the mess Philly are in now after that mass spending spree back in 2011. The Cowboys would be idiots to extend Tony Romo.

Blog Entries

I listened to the Football Today podcast with Ross Tucker and he brought up the only logical explanation that I've heard, as to why the Cowboys should extend Tony Romo. The reality is that they need cap space now and his cap number is sizable. Otherwise, there is no reason for it. Dallas' talent level has been overrated for years, but it's hard to come across QBs like Romo who will set you up for failure the way he does. He'll throw for 300 yards and 3 TDs, but the one mistake he'll make will be at the one point that you absolutely cannot afford for him to make it.