Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Absolutely. Thankfully chances are he'll be serving the resulting suspension in a different jersey next season.
    "Flacco stepping up and throwing deep down the far sideline... CAUGHT!!! Into the endzone, TOUCHDOWN JACOBY JONES!!!!!"

Re: Should Cary Williams have been ejected?

Of course. There's no "mitigating circumstances" when it comes to shoving a ref. It doesn't matter WHAT Williams "had in his heart". He shoved a ref and by rule should have been ejected. Period. (The fact that he wasn't is another matter.)

Re: Should Cary Williams have been ejected?

I dont really blame them in all honesty on trying to be more physical and it turning into cheap shots or questionably dirty play. The game we won before this we won the battle of being physical and im sure that was preached by Jim and to try and intimidate us and not lose that battle again. It worked in some ways and not in others. Problem with acting like a bear when poking one, you have to then deal with a pissed off real one. I think they acted more tough than they really were. I can say that about a lot of the NFC teams.
    -JAB