O.k, now that the season is over, and we won the Superbowl, I have to share something that I've been sitting on for two months now. I didn't want to say it, because a) I didn't want to jinx it, and b) You'd have thought I was a crazy person. You might still...

The night of the loss to Denver, I had a dream. In it, I saw Joe Flacco holding up the Lombardi, wearing a white Jersey. It seemed so real, when I woke up I really thought we had just won the Superbowl. After the sad reality that we didn't sunk in, I felt like the football gods were telling me "It's ok, through all of this, the Ravens are going to win it all this year".

Now, I had no idea we were the visiting team and wearing the white jerseys at the time. The image on ESPN.com of him holding it looks almost identical to how I remember the dream.

I told my wife about it three weeks ago, after the win @ Denver. I'm really glad I didn't jinx anything!

P.S - I had this same dream in 2006 with McNair holding it up in a purple jersey, so the moral is that I guess dreams don't always come true :D