Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Joe Flacco, you and the Ravens just won the Super Bowl.. what are you going to do next???

Re: Joe Flacco, you and the Ravens just won the Super Bowl.. what are you going to do next???

Fucking A. So proud of our QB. God damn I made it through the whole friggin game and aftershows without shedding any tears, and the damned Disneyland commercial got me!!!!
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Re: Joe Flacco, you and the Ravens just won the Super Bowl.. what are you going to do next???

Loved that.

Probably just hang out...play nintendo...

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/an-xTK...dd_mark_steve/
    Self appointed Ravens SuperFan in the southern hemisphere/New Zealand.

Blog Entries

Muffed the line--he's spozeta be going to DisneyWorld. Small geographic error--3000 miles or so. He didn't care ;) & neither do we.

The graphic said Disneyland also.

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    Muffed the line--he's spozeta be going to DisneyWorld. Small geographic error--3000 miles or so. He didn't care ;) & neither do we.

I SURE AS HECK DO.. lol... will be there the week he goes!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Whatever Joe said, that's where he is going because he's the MVP of the SB.

Blog Entries

It showed Disneyland on the ad/commercial.

Here he says Disney World.

There are two versions. One for DisneyLand and another for DisneyWorld. See above post! (Posted that right before I did) :)

Unreal. Better than I ever imagined.