Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1516171819 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Russell Street community mock draft

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    i disagree, they drafted pead last year in the 2nd round but he lost the back up role to daryl richardson who balled out when he got a chance. those 2 are pretty decent for the rams
    I just don't think they are every down backs man. The NFC West is a smash mouth division now, its like the AFCN of old, and you need a big powerful back who can take the likes of the 49ers on.

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Just dont think Rb's are worth it early, unless they are AP or CJ Spiller types, especially from Alabama. He is a good fit in St. Louis though with Fish, and that division. Last year I thought St Louis should of traded Bradford to Cleveland and take RG3, less money better player on that turf??? Wow!!
    YOu put CJ Spiller in the same sentence as AP? I wouldn't put him in the op 10 backs, and I'd probably value Lacy over him...

Blog Entries

I'll mane Inexplicables pick.

With the 23rd pick of the 2013 NFL draft, the Minnesota Vikings select, Shariff Floyd, DT, Florida.
    Frankly, I can't believe this guy is still on the board. The Vikings need help, and need to get younger on the interior of their defensive line, and Shariff Floyd is the BPA at this point. Floyd is a quick twitch DT, with a lot of speed, and is arguably the best inside pass rusher in this draft class.

Blog Entries

Jonboy, you're up.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post

With the 23rd pick of the 2013 NFL draft, the Minnesota Vikings select, Shariff Floyd, DT, Florida.
    Frankly, I can't believe this guy is still on the board. The Vikings need help, and need to get younger on the interior of their defensive line, and Shariff Floyd is the BPA at this point. Floyd is a quick twitch DT, with a lot of speed, and is arguably the best inside pass rusher in this draft class.
    Doesnt he have 12 hours to make a pick?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Doesnt he have 12 hours to make a pick?
    Yeah but we got to get this moving. People aren't making their picks in time.

Well, after some deliberation, and making some assumptions(Paul Kruger replaces Dwight Freeney)

With the 24th pick fo the firs tround, the Indianapolis Colts take Jesse Williams, NT Alabama. It's a bit of a reach to ensure they get a man t hold down the middle of their D. they were terrible against the run, and with Lacy and Te'o gone, as well as assuming Kruger signs, it is clarly their biggest need and a run has begun...

Blog Entries

That's probably who I would have picked too given the players left on the board. The Colts need help on their 3-4 Dline, they had zero talent there this season, apart from an old Cory Redding who looked average anyway. Jesse Williams is better than Jon Jenkins IMO.

Dan Featherman is on the clock with Seattle.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post

no involved but you do realise you made this pick at 2 o'clock or so his time, after making your own at 5am his time? People work on Saturdays you should have game him the full 12 hours

I am going to use my 12 hours, I cant sit around and check this board all day. When on the clock I will make my pick as soon I can, but it will be within the 12 hours for sure. Not all of us are in the same time zone and also have resposiblitles and errands to run.

I have to begrudgingly admit that Floyd makes a lot of sense for the vikings...

Anyway I'll make my pick somewhere within the next couple of hours.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    no involved but you do realise you made this pick at 2 o'clock or so his time, after making your own at 5am his time? People work on Saturdays you should have game him the full 12 hours
    We've had like 5 people go over their time in this draft already, if you wanted to sign up for this all it takes is to come on to type your picks name then go off again, and I've had complaints about this dragging out, can't please everybody.

No disrespect to anybody but we'll be going into May after the draft by the time this thing ends.