Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Russell Street community mock draft

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Featherman View Post
    I agree with this line of thought (sort of), their mindset should be drafting a stud offensive tackle with their first pick (unless Fisher is also gone), and then see if there's a guy they like at qb early in the second (to push Kolb or whoever they choose to keep around).

What do you guys think about this year's qb class anyway? is it really as bad as advertised?
    Definitely as bad as advertised. That's why teams like the Seahawks and 49ers think they'll be able to trade their veteran backups.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Definitely as bad as advertised. That's why teams like the Seahawks and 49ers think they'll be able to trade their veteran backups.
    And I agree they will be able to, in fact, get good value for those Vet backup QB's.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Maybe worse. Geno Smith is the best prospect... in a normal (or average) draft, I don't think he'd sniff the second round. Maybe a 3rd rounder.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I personally think it's worse then advertised. I don't see a first rounder in the bunch, and highly doubt we see a long term starting QB that end up being even average.
    I agree, it's pretty brutal. I see some guys with upside but none i would feel comfortable playing in their first 2 years. I like Nassib's upside so if i had to get a QB i'd try to get him in the 2nd but i'd probably just try to wait on Bridgewater or Tahj Boyd.

I "think" I like Ryan Mallett better thn anyone in this class.... but then aain, Nassib Glennon and Geno are "in his ballpark".

Blog Entries

Iris raven has 5 hours and 45 mins to make his pick. Will be going to bed now, so if anyone is up at that time, feel free to make the pick for him.

(UK) morning bump
    "Flacco stepping up and throwing deep down the far sideline... CAUGHT!!! Into the endzone, TOUCHDOWN JACOBY JONES!!!!!"

Blog Entries

In that situation I have to imagine the Bills would take Werner and complete a stupidly good 4-3 DL, or Jarvis Jones at OLB.

Blog Entries

Irish Raven has ran out of time, so I'll make this pick, got to get this going..

With the 8th pick, of the 2013 NFL draft, The Buffalo Bills select, Mike Glennon (6'6, 231 lbs), Quarter back, NC State.
    Mike Glennon has a ton of upside, and the Bills need a franchise QB. Glennon can make all the throws in the world, and has been compared to Joe Flacco with his size and arm strength. Todays league is a copy cat league, and with the recent success of Joe Flacco, the Bills may want to replicate that by drafting someone with similar measureless. This is a reach, but its a QB driven league, and you have to get your franchise QB to compete in the NFL.
    Last edited by leachisabeast; 02-07-2013 at 06:45 AM.

Blog Entries

London Raven is on the clock with the Jets, but he PMed his picks last night.

With the 9th pick, of the 2013 NFL draft, the New York Jets select, Bjoern Werner (6'4, 255 lbs) defensive end, Florida State.
    The Jets need serious help getting to the QB, they have been terrible through the last two seasons as a pass rushing defense. Rex Ryan will want to address this and take a premium pass rusher. Werner was an absolute animal at Florida state, the big man from Germany can certainly help the Jets out in 2013.

Two QBs in the top 10....!
    "Flacco stepping up and throwing deep down the far sideline... CAUGHT!!! Into the endzone, TOUCHDOWN JACOBY JONES!!!!!"

Blog Entries

b murph is on the clock