Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1314151617 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    But if I was the Steelers, I'd go with Lacey, that guy is literally a human bull. I didn't see any "elite" SEC defense have an answer for him. Even Georgia got mauled by him. Jarvis Jones? Jenkins? Rambo? Ogletree? All ran over by this guy. He is one of those picks that could put the AFCN on notice for a team that will be plagued by the cap this year and into the future, the Steelers need all the day 1 starters they can get over the next few drafts, their last one is turning out to be a total fail so far, and Hankins may be that guy, but they have other options than him.

runray27 is up
    Believe me, i had his name written down.

In the second round (if we get that far) I would definitely target a WR or RB for Pittaburgh.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Re: Russell Street community mock draft

Is this thread just for mock stuff or can we talk general draft talk too?

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    Is this thread just for mock stuff or can we talk general draft talk too?

It should jsut be the mock draft, there is a seperate thread for general draft talk, that is beyond 110 pages now...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    It should jsut be the mock draft, there is a seperate thread for general draft talk, that is beyond 110 pages now...
    thanks, couldn't find it. I'll search more.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I disagree. He isnt the pass rusher that Floyd is, but I think Hankins is athletic enough to be an every down player.

Honestly, I wouldnt be surprised if he went higher.

You watch Ohio State more than I so you're probably right. He reminds me of Dontari Poe or Terrence Cody. Ziggy Hood is also pretty stiff and it kinds of makes for a dull D-line if he is what I think he is. I do agree with you though that he'll probably even go higher. Teams like big DT's if they can put up some decent 40 numbers.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post

You watch Ohio State more than I so you're probably right. He reminds me of Dontari Poe or Terrence Cody. Ziggy Hood is also pretty stiff and it kinds of makes for a dull D-line if he is what I think he is. I do agree with you though that he'll probably even go higher. Teams like big DT's if they can put up some decent 40 numbers.
    I dont think Hankins is as athletic as Poe, but Hankins was wayyyy more effective and productive against better competition than Poe.

Hankins reminds me of Red Bryant.

At #21, the Cincinnati Bengals are thinking of going on two weeks vacation.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    "CARPE LOMBARDI"

Blog Entries

If Runray27 doesn't make his pick in the next hour, someone assume his pick so we can get this moving. Going to bed...

(BigPlayReceiver picks for Runray27) With the 18th pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select Sheldon Richardson, defensive tackle, University of Missouri

Jerry Jones wanted to strengthen his offensive line, but Richardson is clearly BPA here, and Jones jumps at the opportunity to grab the nimble big man

BigPlayReceiver is on the clock...

With the 19th pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, the New York Giants select Alex Okafor, defensive end, University of Texas

Jerry Reese had options all over the place for day 1; DT, OG, CB, TE--but by strengthening the defensive perimeter (albeit a slight reach), he thinks he can 1) make life difficult for RG3, 2) continue to make life difficult for Romo, and 3) neutralize whatever offensive wizardry Chip Kelly is planning on manufacturing down in Philly. Keeping a fresh and fast, front-four rotation should help him do just that.

Wickedsolo (CHI) is on the clock...

Blog Entries
    With the 20th pick, Chicago selects...

Jonathan Cooper, G, UNC.

Jay Cutler hasnt had a decent OL to work with since he arrived in Chicago. The bears made a play last year for Ben Grubbs, so there is definitely an interest for upgrading the interior of their OL. Cooper is VERY underrated and would be a major upgrade at guard or center. Cooper also will help keep Matt Forte productive.

Blog Entries

Jaydee is on the board.