Thread: Simply amazing

Blog Entries

Simply amazing

I went out to watch the game in Edinburgh, and the atmosphere was awesome, but over whelming of 9ers fans, but we had some Ravens fans who were louder overall and did our job. This was by far the best but most nerve wrecking game in all of sports I've ever witnessed. Its crazy because I met a poster on this board, sid214, through one of my buds, and we started talking, and he mentioned this forum, and I was like holy shit whats your name on russelstreet report? And we started talking about it all. What a small world we live in!

I guess the sad part is now saying good bye to the likes of Ray Lewis, Matt Birk, and probably Ed Reed amongst a bunch of other great veteran players. We have a very interesting offseason coming up, in a draft where we have 11 picks, Ozzie is going to make some moves. We are going to have to give Joe whatever he wants, he's arguably THE BEST (Yeah I said it) THE BEST QUARTER BACK in the NFL right now.

Re: Simply amazing

I'm eating crow too leach. I was WAY off on Flacco.

Happiest I've ever been to be proven completely wrong...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by redmike34 View Post
    I'm eating crow too leach. I was WAY off on Flacco.

Happiest I've ever been to be proven completely wrong...
    Yes, and I've never been so happy to be wrong man.

It is amazing. I admit, I've been neurotically negative this season. I'm usually the opposite. And I apologize for my kookyness over the past couple weeks. I think I've put up a mental wall to keep me from buying into the Ravens ever again after the heartbreaking loss to NE last year. I said I'd never watch a game again after that loss. I went into this game convincing myself that the Ravens would lose by 14 and Joe would throw 2 picks and 1 fumble... and that would complicate everything for him and this team, contract wise. I did that so I didn't care, if it happened. But, holy shit.... what a mind blowing start that turned into an emotional roller coaster. It's over now and we are the SuperBowl Champs of one of the best SBs ever (i'm biased).

As far as losing players. It's sad, but they all have to go eventually. Those who leave, leave on a high note. It is so much sweeter than the alternative. I'm now just looking forward to seeing what's next, without any pressure. I do want to see Boldin and Ellerbe back though. I'd love Ed back if it's affordable. I don't know what to think about Krueger. Is the real deal, or a flash in the pan? I think if he stays with this team he'll be a really good player. If he leaves I don't think we'll hear much from him.... like many Ex-Raven defenders of the past who've left.