Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Can't wait to see what the rings look like and to see our new episode of "Americas Game"!

This is surreal!

Seriously...this second Super Bowl is big.

You can always say winning one is great, but you don't become one of the great franchises with one.

Winning 2, we are one of I think 9 or 10 franchises in NFL history with 2 Super Bowl wins.

This franchise is taking a HUGE step up by being a multiple Super Bowl winning organization.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Re: Can't wait to see what the rings look like and to see our new episode of "Americas Game"!

I get a new avatar!!!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Re: Can't wait to see what the rings look like and to see our new episode of "Americas Game"!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    I get a new avatar!!!!!!
    LOL...That's right!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

We get a couple months of fun things...

Buying SB gear
    New sigs
    Rings

I'm not thinking about the offseason right now. We're in for a rough year next year I think, but now. WE ARE KINGS OF THE NFL!
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

The DVD too.

Where are the SI commercials where they sell all our stuff?

WOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH...get your gear now!!!!! LOL

I'm done...going to be really hung over tomorrow.

Blog Entries

Go to NFLShop.com...

But I will be going local to get my gear, then just order the DVD later.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Blog Entries

Given how this Super Bowl went down...I'm starting to wonder if Jacoby Jones isn't a contributor on the DVD

Blog Entries
    When does the DVD come oit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't forget, Baltimore now has 5, count'em- 5, NFL Championships ('58, '59, '71, '00, '12).
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Man I HOPE they do some sort of fan ring. Like a replica of the real thing! Would love it for my mantle!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by batman55 View Post
    Man I HOPE they do some sort of fan ring. Like a replica of the real thing! Would love it for my mantle!
    Nah...NFL wouldn't do that, and I don't think any jeweler would touch it with a 10 foot pole for fear of getting sued.

Best bet is in a few years, if anyone decides to auction off their ring (because they need financial help)